IGNORED

Success CLAMMING the Shrewsbury 12/4/17

1957Buck

Thanks to the Super Moon Tide that drained the flats and a Warm day no wind. Wound up with a 150 Limit of 2" - 2 3/4" sizes Had help to rake them Mike chipped in with some 50 to give me a limit not getting any easier for me anymore. Hit a spot of the 2" - 2 3/4" ones did not hit any bigger ones 1000s of 1 " ones and a lot of Softshells ( Steamers )  at just under 3 ". maybe next year for them. but to Purge Them is almost impossible without being on the water. We had the flats almost to our selfs from 1:45 till 3:30 pm to limit out. 

Posted photo from the last outing showing the Larger Clams. Absent today in the area we raked. 

To those who want to try it is like I said be ready at a moment notice it is Tide -- Weather all has to happen. 

The next trip God willing will be next year before the Closing in March.

IMG_1859.JPG

IMG_1858.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1865.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Hope you were not in someone's bed ..lol

Matter of Fact the guy on the right in the photo was in My spot since there are only like 12 sq miles I approached him and told him about it. Rather than arguing I moved to my second spot. he must have followed my markers to the spot.  :rofl:

Respect seems some don't have it.     Used to be The Duck Hunters were shooting over our heads   :eek:

IMG_1859.JPG

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Matter of Fact the guy on the right in the photo was in My spot since there are only like 12 sq miles I approached him and told him about it. Rather than arguing I moved to my second spot. he must have followed my markers to the spot.  :rofl:

Respect seems some don't have it.     Used to be The Duck Hunters were shooting over our heads   :eek:

You told him it was your spot? :shock:

Thanks to the Super Moon Tide that drained the flats and a Warm day no wind. Wound up with a 150 Limit of 2" - 2 3/4" sizes Had help to rake them Mike chipped in with some 50 to give me a limit not getting any easier for me anymore. Hit a spot of the 2" - 2 3/4" ones did not hit any bigger ones 1000s of 1 " ones and a lot of Softshells ( Steamers )  at just under 3 ". maybe next year for them. but to Purge Them is almost impossible without being on the water. We had the flats almost to our selfs from 1:45 till 3:30 pm to limit out. 

Posted photo from the last outing showing the Larger Clams. Absent today in the area we raked. 

To those who want to try it is like I said be ready at a moment notice it is Tide -- Weather all has to happen. 

The next trip God willing will be next year before the Closing in March.

How is the water quality in the Shrewsbury? I hear a lot of places you can't eat the clams.

That sure is a nice haul.....

Maybe (cough-cough) sometime in the future (cough-cough) we will get the chance to meet up, and go clamming.  :D

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.