Sign in to follow this  
Scrubby rack buck

saltwater expo meet up

like i said im going to try my hardest to get out there and meet up with you guys..gotta get everyone together

What kinda meet up? An HQ3 style meet-up?

I'm definately going to the show, if only to buy some rattle poppers and plugs to throw at stripers. Always find some good deals and most times you meet the guy who hand-made the plug.

I'm just curious - how on earth do you guys know what your schedule is going to be like 6 weeks from now? I barely know where I'll be on Monday lol

I'm just curious - how on earth do you guys know what your schedule is going to be like 6 weeks from now? I barely know where I'll be on Monday lol

thats because you shun responsiblity and live your life like well paid hobo..Just go wherever you want, whenever you want all willy nilly like... (que music)......"Papa was a rolling stone.....Where ever he laid head, was his home..."

You should take a lesson or two from us resposible members of society...

:D

thats because you shun responsiblity and live your life like well paid hobo..Just go wherever you want' date=' whenever you want all willy nilly like... (que music)......"Papa was a rolling stone.....Where ever he laid head, was his home..."

You should take a lesson or two from us resposible members of society...

:D

[/quote']

Ha ha, dont be hatin' on me now, I've earned my hoboism by being too responsible for too long :rock:

Anyone meeting up for a beer sometime before/after visiting the saltwater expo this weekend?

I got hit hard by a cold out of nowhere earlier this week and am recovering. Feeling better today, but will play it by ear tomorrow...both for this show and the UBNJ dinner.