IGNORED

saltwater expo meet up

I'm just curious - how on earth do you guys know what your schedule is going to be like 6 weeks from now? I barely know where I'll be on Monday lol

Excellence, in anything, never occurs by chance

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable

I'm just curious - how on earth do you guys know what your schedule is going to be like 6 weeks from now? I barely know where I'll be on Monday lol

thats because you shun responsiblity and live your life like well paid hobo..Just go wherever you want, whenever you want all willy nilly like... (que music)......"Papa was a rolling stone.....Where ever he laid head, was his home..."

You should take a lesson or two from us resposible members of society...

:D

thats because you shun responsiblity and live your life like well paid hobo..Just go wherever you want' date=' whenever you want all willy nilly like... (que music)......"Papa was a rolling stone.....Where ever he laid head, was his home..."

You should take a lesson or two from us resposible members of society...

:D

[/quote']

Ha ha, dont be hatin' on me now, I've earned my hoboism by being too responsible for too long :rock:

Excellence, in anything, never occurs by chance

Achieving perfection is impossible. Striving for perfection makes greatness achievable

• 1 month later...