IGNORED

Anyone Use NAP Thunderhead 125's?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

How many blades in each pack? You take paypal

I will check when I get home. Yes I take PayPal. As long as you cover shipping.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

How many blades in each pack? You take paypal

Don’t do it Maximus RAGE. I’m just kidding it was a joke. Ran out of catnip. Thunderheads where my first broadhead. I always liked them and never had a problem with them

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Interested in 3 packs.

Since Maximus inquired first I would like to see what he wants and then go from there. If I do not hear from him then I will accept your offer. Send me a PM with your address so I can find out how much shipping will be added.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Since Maximus inquired first I would like to see what he wants and then go from there. If I do not hear from him then I will accept your offer. Send me a PM with your address so I can find out how much shipping will be added.

I appreciate that, i am interested in 3 packs also. Pm you my address

AWM