BHC

Cabelas Now Charges Sales Tax On.........

All online orders cause Bass Pro Shop as you know purchased Cabeals and Bass Pro Shop has a retail store here in NJ. Sportsman's Guide doesn't charge tax, most of the time FREE SHIPPING, better prices and even better price if you're a club member

• Agree 1

Yes but it's not the store itsv the state. Regardless I only buy things on virgin cave any who. Right now there are good deals to be had.

Clothing footwear isn't tax in NJ , should change soon with the jerk liberal becoming liberal

Edited by BHC

I hate to say it but I buy less and less from them anymore. I can get almost anything they are selling for much less on Amazon, and with Amazon Prime I pay no shipping fee. A $120 item _ shipping at Cabela's g becomes $90 or $80 on Amazon

• Agree 1

I bought two pairs of these leather boots.  Thought it was a good deal.  I have other Cabelas leather boots that were of good quality.

IMG_0772.jpg

Crap! I totally didn't think of that! Bass Pro owns Cabelas, and Bass Pro has a physical presence in NJ. So I guess it's now sales tax on Cabelas online orders. Yet another reason to hate NJ - just when I thought that list was max'ed out.  :rant:

I bought two pairs of these leather boots.  Thought it was a good deal.  I have other Cabelas leather boots that were of good quality.

Had a pair of the chukkas ,,, thats a good price for them 29.99 ,, 

Well, it's official. I can confirm Cabelas is now charging sales tax on online purchases if shipping to NJ. Cabelas is having a free shipping/no minimum special right now - a small item I wanted is also 25% off, so I decided to get it. I got charged sales tax.

Just when you thought it couldn't suck more living in this state  :whatever: