Bonefreak

Pheasant stamps/duplicates not offered on website license agent

I know I purchased a pheasant stamp last January because I always enjoy hunting some late season, wary pheasants, but I can't find it, so, I figure I could go on line and buy a duplicate.....but its not even offered on the website....and they don't even offer buying a new one.  Am I missing something, I think I have bought them online in the past.  I tried on my mobile phone on the website and on my desk top computer. 

I know I purchased a pheasant stamp last January because I always enjoy hunting some late season, wary pheasants, but I can't find it, so, I figure I could go on line and buy a duplicate.....but its not even offered on the website....and they don't even offer buying a new one.  Am I missing something, I think I have bought them online in the past.  I tried on my mobile phone on the website and on my desk top computer.

They have to have it on record that you bought one. Find a contact # or stop at an issuing agent at a sports shop and see what codes they have.

The program is probably folding next year and per the contract with the web company, they had to remove it off the menu.   Im guna get on the horn. 

Did you also lose the Licence That the stamp has to be attached?  if bought online there is a Receipt for your records  

Call the Pequest Hatchery for help.  That number is 908-637-4125.  All license sales in NJ are "online", so there is always a digital trail that can be followed.  The folks at Pequest can help if the service that I think is in Tennessee can't.   

Found out that if you bought it online you can get a receipt from online site.  If bought at a store, you have to go to store for a duplicate