nb6624

Just a reminder when tresspassing.

When you sneek onto someones property after being told to stay off and kill a buck, you might want to keep it on the hush. Because when you post a brag picture on Facebookthe truth will come out and so will the fish and game officer. Just a friendlyreminder.

53141.jpeg

• Agree 4

If you can prove he was told to stay off at least one time, he could be charged with Defiant Trespass.  Legally it is a lot tougher than simple Trespass.  And he would lose his license for (I think) 3 years.    

Take the CO right to those sites so he can confront the law breaker.  Someone who trespasses and shoots a deer is just another poacher scumbag in my book.  

and this was the buck my 11 year old daughter was hunting. nice job scumbag. now the state has it and you have a court date. welcome to the community.

Edited by nb6624
  • Agree 2

The end of the story is the CO took the deer and issued summons for no permit and unlawful possession. The property owner is filing tresspassing complaints.

• Agree 15

The end of the story is the CO took the deer and issued summons for no permit and unlawful possession. The property owner is filing tresspassing complaints.

good......happy to see you and land owner went thru with it

Fuc*ing scumbags.  This shit pisses me off.  Not only tresspassing, but poaching as well.  And to top it all off, the deer that your little girl was after.  This would make my blood boil

Why do people have a hard time understanding common courtesy?

• Agree 1

they just cant help but post pics. takes balls to do it without a permit

What a dumbass posting evidence pics on facebook.Good job nailing the jerkoff.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Caught a jacker myself this year. He killed a spike in an antler restriction zone and left it to rot. Not sure what the outcome of court was or if it even happened yet.