Palawman30

Im looking for a Lease!

Glad this was updated!

I am now without a spot to hunt in Jersey.

Anyone? Anyone?

I got some public land near me that could use some people driving deer toward me....

• Agree 1

Awww but we never made it to the BIG WOODS!

You mean YOU never made it to the REAL big woods...every time we try to show you a place it was "omg I don't wanna get lost" and 678 night eyes in every sapling for 2 miles...................................................... :rofl:

John gave up on showing you spots....................(you). :poke: (john)                           (john) :director:  :blink: (you)

• Agree 2

I got some public land near me that could use some people driving deer toward me....

That's an easy fix....We will have GP drive in the opposite direction!!!!! :rofl:

• Agree 1

APRIL BUMP......

I need a place to hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :happywave: 

Someone has to know of someone with an opening somewhere!!!!!

Someone has to know of someone with an opening somewhere!!!!!

So many wrong replies to this, so little space to type them all...   :rofl:

• Agree 1

amazing my friend and hunting partner's daughter just started dating a guy who just happens to be a caretaker for two large farms, one is near the intersection of Rt. 78 & Rt. 287 the other is near Flemington, you think he would ask questions about getting permission to hunt them !!!!  His idea is where we hunt no one bothers us, we have the house 15 mins away and it's free

Update.

Found a little spot in zone 35. Maybe 10 acres. Checked it out there were 2 old tree stands in there. 2 sides have cornfields. Hopefully a funnel. Will have to spend a little more time in it.

Did get access to a 20 acre spot deep in south jersey Cumberland county but it's 75+ miles. Think it's zone 43. May have to be a once a week spot.

• Agree 1

I have about 15 acres in Chester i'll be glad to lease you after I bag my Target Buck there... :cupcoffee: ...

I'm cool.....

I don't want to hunt 3 legged deer on a national gay pride property of male homemakers.......