IGNORED

Im looking for a Lease!

• 1 month later...

Interested also...joint lease or into a club with land..I am all for working the land and planting for management for future. Email me sjbyowner@gmail.com

Thanks Doug.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

- Doug, Atlantic County
NRA Member 180946485
DU Member

NJ2AS - Member 8997832
NJ ZED South Division

Team CHTBSOAB

Hunt public land in the pines. You said you love a challenge. Hunting the Pinelands of NJ is nothing short of a challenge,

It isn't too far either.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Hunt public land in the pines. You said you love a challenge. Hunting the Pinelands of NJ is nothing short of a challenge,

It isn't too far either.

Woouie

Hell No!!!!!!!!!  They can keep that place! After hunting with GP Im convinced deer are extinct in the pines.........

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Awww but we never made it to the BIG WOODS!

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Awww but we never made it to the BIG WOODS!

You mean YOU never made it to the REAL big woods...every time we try to show you a place it was "omg I don't wanna get lost" and 678 night eyes in every sapling for 2 miles...................................................... :rofl:

John gave up on showing you spots....................(you). :poke: (john)                           (john) :director:  :blink: (you)

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

• 1 month later...