IGNORED

Im looking for a Lease!

Good luck. Good hunting land is hard to come by in nj. I hope you find something

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

We may be looking for a guy to fill a spot come June when it's time to renew our lease. Just a warning we have very strict rule about what we shoot and and the the hunter must have a good hunting ethic. Any violation your money will be refunded ( prorated) and u will be asked to leave. The property was very poorly managed and over pressured for many years and we are trying to turn it around. We have pics of many giants from last season. I will post it back up closer to June if we are looking. Will probably be around $500 a man for all seasons. Will have a max of 6 guys for 190 acres. Most hunt just weekends. Central jersey

We may be looking for a guy to fill a spot come June when it's time to renew our lease. Just a warning we have very strict rule about what we shoot and and the the hunter must have a good hunting ethic. Any violation your money will be refunded ( prorated) and u will be asked to leave. The property was very poorly managed and over pressured for many years and we are trying to turn it around. We have pics of many giants from last season. I will post it back up closer to June if we are looking. Will probably be around $500 a man for all seasons. Will have a max of 6 guys for 190 acres. Most hunt just weekends. Central jersey

sounds good let me know the details....

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

sounds good let me know the details....

We will post something up when it closer to our lease end. Probably around late May. Not 100% that we will need someone but we might.

Why don't the guys that inquired about leasing team up and get a lease? don't take it negative just trying to help you out. It is nowhere near as hard to lease property as it is to ask for permission to hunt for free. Find some guys... work out what you want to spend... go knock on farm door and make your offer. Never know til you try.

We will post something up when it closer to our lease end. Probably around late May. Not 100% that we will need someone but we might.

Why don't the guys that inquired about leasing team up and get a lease? don't take it negative just trying to help you out. It is nowhere near as hard to lease property as it is to ask for permission to hunt for free. Find some guys... work out what you want to spend... go knock on farm door and make your offer. Never know til you try.

Its hard to find land to lease!!! lol Ive gone that route through salem and Cumberland counties and it seems every square inch is locked up tight

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

its ok  Im on one in central jersey. the hunting is ok not great but I will make the best of it!

that's the great part of hunting Pennsy. So much state forest and game lands I walk for miles without ever hitting a private property sign. The bad part is having to drive 3 hours to get to it

• 7 months later...