Palawman30

Im looking for a Lease!

Any available in central to south jersey? Looking to join an existing lease or take on a new one...

We may be looking for a guy to fill a spot come June when it's time to renew our lease. Just a warning we have very strict rule about what we shoot and and the the hunter must have a good hunting ethic. Any violation your money will be refunded ( prorated) and u will be asked to leave. The property was very poorly managed and over pressured for many years and we are trying to turn it around. We have pics of many giants from last season. I will post it back up closer to June if we are looking. Will probably be around $500 a man for all seasons. Will have a max of 6 guys for 190 acres. Most hunt just weekends. Central jersey

Wow sounds like a good offer. Hope a spot opens up. I'm just looking for land to trap on. Would only be there the last two weeks in December.

We may be looking for a guy to fill a spot come June when it's time to renew our lease. Just a warning we have very strict rule about what we shoot and and the the hunter must have a good hunting ethic. Any violation your money will be refunded ( prorated) and u will be asked to leave. The property was very poorly managed and over pressured for many years and we are trying to turn it around. We have pics of many giants from last season. I will post it back up closer to June if we are looking. Will probably be around $500 a man for all seasons. Will have a max of 6 guys for 190 acres. Most hunt just weekends. Central jersey

sounds good let me know the details....

sounds good let me know the details....

We will post something up when it closer to our lease end. Probably around late May. Not 100% that we will need someone but we might.

Why don't the guys that inquired about leasing team up and get a lease? don't take it negative just trying to help you out. It is nowhere near as hard to lease property as it is to ask for permission to hunt for free. Find some guys... work out what you want to spend... go knock on farm door and make your offer. Never know til you try.

We will post something up when it closer to our lease end. Probably around late May. Not 100% that we will need someone but we might.

Why don't the guys that inquired about leasing team up and get a lease? don't take it negative just trying to help you out. It is nowhere near as hard to lease property as it is to ask for permission to hunt for free. Find some guys... work out what you want to spend... go knock on farm door and make your offer. Never know til you try.

Its hard to find land to lease!!! lol Ive gone that route through salem and Cumberland counties and it seems every square inch is locked up tight

Any available in central to south jersey? Looking to join an existing lease or take on a new one...

Anyone????

We renewed our lease for the 13-14 season. Everyone returned so I'm sorry to say we won't be looking for anyone this year

its ok  Im on one in central jersey. the hunting is ok not great but I will make the best of it!

that's the great part of hunting Pennsy. So much state forest and game lands I walk for miles without ever hitting a private property sign. The bad part is having to drive 3 hours to get to it

• Agree 2

Ok Im now out of a place to hunt in Jersey as of the 31st of january.... Anyone know of any leases available? Private land?

If we had a couple guys we could just try to find our own. Its hard for me without having contacts with guys who own tracts over there.

• Agree 1

If you guys come up with something and you need an extra guy, count me in!

• Agree 1

Interested also...joint lease or into a club with land..I am all for working the land and planting for management for future. Email me sjbyowner@gmail.com

Thanks Doug.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

If I don't find a place Im just moving in with Hatchet and his 6 sisters......

I will then make sure his stands are well baited so he can hunt EVERY SINGLE DAY! :rofl:

Joe, the area you hunt with the gun is great during the bow season save your money and hunt there

Believe me if it wasn't 2 hr ride I definitely would. I love it in the hills.

Ive got to find a place closer to home for now

Hunt public land in the pines. You said you love a challenge. Hunting the Pinelands of NJ is nothing short of a challenge,

It isn't too far either.

Woouie

Hell No!!!!!!!!!  They can keep that place! After hunting with GP Im convinced deer are extinct in the pines.........

• Agree 1