IGNORED

Dog Found

_X7

Can't believe the hunting dog didn't have a collar and/or vest on with some tags and identifying info

Agreed, but sometimes a dog can get hung up on something with its collar and be able to get free, losing the collar in exchange.  That's why I only run my dog with a circle ring midway from the buckle because they can twist the collar and it will still remain on your dog or should.  Also, make sure you dog has a micro chip in case it does slip its collar so that you can be reunited that was as well.  

Pequest must be The Losing ground for dogs. Over the years and much more before the Hatchery Nature Center My Cousin lost a young Beagle that my father and I found 2 weeks later behind Warren Haven in the Pits. he went from Lincroft up looking for him days asked at Farmhouses ( NADA. Dog lost weight and got Phenomena. 

And during the years of hunting that area, I found 3 others all had collars but one after reporting and posting It became my special pet after some $200 in vet bills for its issues.  

Oops left out a Kitten way up in the woods that was the only one alive out of 4 that I put in my Pocket to get warm and fed in warm Coffee. Again very sick Had Ear Mites Fleas Cough Vet Cost $50. had it Spayed for free thought it was a Gray Cat till I got it back after the Spaying to find a Bright White and Black Cat.   The Bad Part about the whole thing was in never became TAME remained a Wild One. No BS Someone took out my yard only for it to return the next day all pissed off took it to work where a Coworkers brother had a farm and wanted it, You should have been there when he went to my car to get it and it attached its Claws in his arm through his shirt

we put in a box in his car and off it went.   Never took to Cats even before that.  Took in One other dog that also had to pass along.

than 3 Mini Dashounds over the years one lasted 14 years when it came time to put Heidi Down I swore no more was hard since she had a litter of 7 all lived. from the runt to Rudy I kept and went 4 years before Heidi. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif