IGNORED

Carrying and/or shooting on your own property.

Livesintrees

You are living my dream, trees!! Congrats & happy hunting.

this has been my dream and goal since I was 4 years old tagging along with my father and grandfather to the hunting clubs “work parties”. It is a surreal feelin. It was just time to make it happen. It’s easy to make a dream reality. Just takes time and the will to do it

Vernon township. And I may take you up on it. Your attachments that is. got a lot of trees to clear first. It’s all woods

You want trees gone?  Call me and Rusty.  I feed Rusty beer, he clears the side of a mountain of all trees in minutes...laughing the whole time.  Some of the other lug nuts on the site are really good at splitting wood too.  Make it a meet-up / hunter housewarming party, and your forests will become fields.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Vernon township. And I may take you up on it. Your attachments that is. got a lot of trees to clear first. It’s all woods

I grew up in Vernon and we used to shoot on farm property all the time.  Couple times the police showed up they basically saw what we were doing, had a quick conversation and they told us to be safe and have fun.  Even had a few of them take a few shots with us especially when we were shooting clays.

I miss Sussex County!

I grew up in Vernon and we used to shoot on farm property all the time.  Couple times the police showed up they basically saw what we were doing, had a quick conversation and they told us to be safe and have fun.  Even had a few of them take a few shots with us especially when we were shooting clays.

I miss Sussex County!

That’s exactly the relationship I want to have with them. I want em to stop by or see me and wave. Maybe they’ll overlook me speeding by late for work haha

That’s exactly the relationship I want to have with them. I want em to stop by or see me and wave. Maybe they’ll overlook me speeding by late for work haha

Enjoy your land and your rights to use as you wish( I'm jealous, really jealous).  You never know what will happen with the new knucklehead we will have in Trenton, as I'm sure he will try to implement some bulshiite to stop you/us from doing what is enshrined to us by our Constitution.  Till them, have at it. 

You want trees gone?  Call me and Rusty.  I feed Rusty beer, he clears the side of a mountain of all trees in minutes...laughing the whole time.  Some of the other lug nuts on the site are really good at splitting wood too.  Make it a meet-up / hunter housewarming party, and your forests will become fields.

And you also have to call me.  I bring the red Solo cups without which we would have to drink out of cupped hands the excellent elixir that H_H brews.  :)

Had a police officer "catch" us using a gas auger to cut holes in the ice in a lake where gas augers weren't allowed.  He reminded is that  gas augers weren't allowed and we needed to get it off the lake, but not until we cut a few holes for him. 

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, PuckeaterCamo said:

I realize this is a fairly old post, but I have to ask "Livesintrees" . Is Vernon Twp. still gun friendly? I am looming at a piece of property and wondering if you've had any push back or if the town has added any ordinances. Thx

I do what I want. I have yet to have an issue in regards to firearms etc. Now the taxes that’s a different story. Sussex County isn’t as “cheap” as it once was. Luckily my farmland assessment will kick in this year at some point. 

Edited by Livesintrees