Batsto

Denver Broncos & NY Giants

Mac is gone the day the season ends if not sooner, Reese needs to go as well

Reasons for Mac to be gone is simple, he lost the locker room, and respect of the players. It's not the play calling, his playing calling is based on what players he is lacking, injuries is no ones fault but he can only call plays with what he has.

Reese is gone cause he simply failed to address the OL, he spoke and Mara spoke after the lost to Green Bay in the playoffs that the OL needs to be addressed, and it will be. Reese failed to do so, cause he wanted to stay young, yet he signed John Jerry who's 31 yrs old and he sucks, Flowers is young with the talent but he's stupid and doesn't comprehend NFL football like he did college football.

Vance Joseph keeps his job, this is his rookie HC year, he deserves another year or two

So............. never.

This season, yes.

I would prefer to return to my place as "drunken, shouting fan", but there are some things that I need to stand up against...and that's the lack of respect the NFL players have.

I'll speak with my money, and they ain't gettin' any of it this year.

• Agree 1

- include Beckham in a trade in pursuit of the team's next quarterback

- pay Bill Cowher (Steelers' old coach) big bucks to coach the Giants

More and more, I see players quit when the going gets tough at the end of the game. SO many jerkoffs in this league now. If football wasn't such a great sport, I wouldn't watch at all. I watch much less now, basically while I'm doing something else.

I see the NFL players union is running commercials thanking veterans .... trying to save face in all this sh*t.  F.U. NFLPA.  Maybe the US Armed Forces should end the relationship with the league.

• Agree 1

- include Beckham in a trade in pursuit of the team's next quarterback

- pay Bill Cowher (Steelers' old coach) big bucks to coach the Giants

More and more, I see players quit when the going gets tough at the end of the game. SO many jerkoffs in this league now. If football wasn't such a great sport, I wouldn't watch at all. I watch much less now, basically while I'm doing something else.

I see the NFL players union is running commercials thanking veterans .... trying to save face in all this sh*t.  F.U. NFLPA.  Maybe the US Armed Forces should end the relationship with the league.

trade OBJ? No way

Cowher as a coach? He loves the warmth of the studio, plus he wasn't that great of a coach and he's been away from coaching far too long. One person would be Frank Riech, he's Philly's OC. , Jim Harbaugh, matt patricia, etc. who ever is the new HC, keep Spags as the DC

trade OBJ? No way .......

I think Beckham is going to be a problem. He is a stupid, immature jerkoff ..... and he is never going to change.

I think that IF there really is an apparent sure-fire great QB in the upcoming draft, and the Giants don't have the first draft pick, they should trade Beckham ..... instead of trading some draft picks ...... as part of a deal to get that QB.

my two cents

this crop of QBs in this years upcomng draft are pretty solid, Giants will be in top 5 

WHO CARES! Never thought I'd say that, but it's the truth!

I second that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

I second that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3rd that

I haven't watch one single game.

• Agree 1

The giants need to fire mcadoo immediately. He is an abject failure of a coach and by the way he speaks about his players, he will be lucky to walk out of that locker room without an ass whoopin. He takes every opportunity to deflect blame away from himself and on to his players. I'm sure he has lost the locker room. It's only a matter of time before they give him the boot.

Beckham is the future of our franchise. He isn't going anywhere. He needs strong leadership from his teammates and his coaching staff and he clearly isn't getting that.

The giants need to focus on the damn line. I don't see any OL as being a top 5 pick, so we definitely take the best available player whether that be a QB or a RB. Then we work on the line. We dont draft WRs or DEs or anyone else.

Matt Patricia might be a good head coach choice. Probably at the top of the list. I'm sure Spags will interview as well, but I don't think he is head coach material.

Not watching the NFL at all this year until they show some respect.

Watched few, Zero now and from now on.  they spoke I heard F :censored:   them no other Pro sports act as them.

Edited by 1957Buck

I don't know I have not watched any nfl football this year and I will not watch it ever again... F... Them.