IGNORED

Phil Murphy for Marijuana

Legalize weed. Brilliant!!!

Then we need to create a whole new segment of government. We need a a director of weed. Then a commissioner of weed. They will need at least like 20-30 assistants each, then there assistants will need assistants. We should only sell it in state run stores like PA sells liquor. That’s at least a few more government employees. Of course they will have to also be unionized because it would only be fair to add them to the already bankrupt state pension system.

If we are lucky we will make at least enough profit to cover half of the cost this state cost to regulate marijuana.

Don’t worry. As long as Murphy says that” it’s for the children” it will be fast tracked through all votes and approvals.

Edited by Wallew

Murphy plans on requiring all NJ residents to register their guns, take a safety training course before being permitted to purchase any firearm, and tax gun and ammo to fund other things. He is going to win, so, who here is going to go register their guns and take the training course first?  

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I'm far from a Murphy supporter, but this I do support....States that have done this taxed it to help pay off state debt, treat it like alcohol 

if not then fully allow it for medical reasons without restrictions, like California......NJ has limits on the medical aspect 

And being illegal accomplished what exactly?

A deterrent that prevents the problem we have now from being tremendously larger. No law nets 100 % compliance but if it was legal, just how big of a problem with addiction, and the ills that come with it, do you think we would have? 

As for legalizing pot, that's another bad idea. Plenty of problems come along with that for the same reason stated above: it removes the deterrent. More people walking (or driving) around doped up, burnt out and stupid is not a good thing. Of course, politicians and pot heads love the idea. Pot heads, well, that's self-explanatory and politicians love it because they can tax it, and dumb down the population and continue to get them to vote away their prosperity and freedoms... A Liberal/Progressives wet dream.

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.