IGNORED

"Tank" and the "Wide 8" are home

Buck154

Nice girth on the "tank" bases. Beautiful mount both,congrats!

Thanks. Actually the basses are bigger on the wide 8 than they are on "Tank". Both are great deer to me cause i have some history with both. Trail cam pictures from previous year of both. And sheds from the 8 plus I got him on public land.

Thanks. Actually the basses are bigger on the wide 8 than they are on "Tank". Both are great deer to me cause i have some history with both. Trail cam pictures from previous year of both. And sheds from the 8 plus I got him on public land.

Both gorgeous bucks John! The best part is the history you have with each of them. Makes it that much sweeter.

Well earned deer without a doubt.  :up:  :up:  :up:

Great Bucks and mounts!!! Makes it all the better that you had the history with them!!

Chris does great work and is a great guy!!

Yeah Chris is a good guy. It's nice cause he is in the same town as i live. I used to do my heads myself but not in the past few years. I have heads done by Carl at All Game, Jay at Jersey Jay's and Charlie at Sahanas Taxidermy. All them are good guys and do great work. I'm just been trying a few guys to see how their work is and who's work i like the best. I will say it is nice having Chris only less than 10 minutes from me over all the way north 2 hour drive to Charlie and Jay's.