Batsto

Oliver Stone did a Harvey!

Beep! Beep!

Carrie Stevens, who was Playboy’s Playmate of the Month in June 1997, said in an interview that famed filmmaker Oliver Stone once grabbed one of her breasts at a party.

The New York Daily News reported Thursday that Stevens was at a party honoring Stone more than 20 years ago. She said Stone walked up to her, “reached out and … honked it like a horn.”

“He was really cocky, had this big grin on his face like he was going to get away with something,” she told the paper. She was 22 at the time.

image.jpeg

I seriously hope this whole Harvey thing is the beginning of the end for Hollywood................. followed by the Democratic party.

• Agree 3

She was in Playboy and that's the best pic you could find?!  :nerd:

• Agree 1

She was in Playboy and that's the best pic you could find?!  :nerd:

I thought that fur would turn you boys on!

Fur is out. Shaved slick is the new look. Lol

What kind of animal fur is she wearing? Mink or Fox?

I seriously hope this whole Harvey thing is the beginning of the end for Hollywood................. followed by the Democratic party.

Only in our dreams.  Remember Roman Polanski.  No? Let me remind you.  A famous H-wood producer/director who raped a 13 year old girl and then fled the country.  In 2009 he was arrested by Swiss authorities at the request of the US.  Then, 

Polanski was defended by many prominent individuals, including Hollywood celebrities and European artists and politicians, who called for his release.[127] American public opinion was reported to run against him, however,[128][129] and polls in France and Poland showed that strong majorities favored his extradition to the United States.[

So if you think that the left will ever atone for it's "war on women" by taking down a rat like this in addition to waiting until "evidence" comes out as in the case of Weinsteinscumbag, the answer is....keep wishing.  There is too much money and power at stake for them and the scummy democrats to ever eat their own.  Unlike them, conservatives are always practicing cannibalism because they are too afraid of the left.  We could start by not going to movies produced by people like this and not watching shows from these rats as well. But that is asking too much. 

• Agree 1

I remember Polanski.  I just hope that if Hollywood turns on itself some sort of actor civil war will occur.

Just a beep and a honk. Those are worth an Awuga...awuga whannnnnnt...whannnt whannt!

My sister was pretty pissed about all these well to do women stars who are just now coming out about this guy and wonders where in the hell the feminists are. Even Hillary says he's a creep and her husbands actions were old news yet she don't quite know where to donate her share of the close to 50 grand this guy gave her campaign. I think we are a lot closer to judgement day than people think..

Edited by _X7

X7 Feminism has become just a tool of the left nothing more and in large part so has a big chunk of most civil rights arguments (with the exception of 2A) and nothing even close to a principal or real struggle just party politics.

Remember, locked inside each and every progressive is either a totalitarian or a useful idiot screaming and clawing to get out so what ever it takes what ever must be said or done they are good with it and can justify it in their head.

• Agree 1