_X7

Murphy on Gun Control

I watched the debate last night and for the life of me I just can't understand how someone like him moved up in the business world and achieved the wealth he has and how he came to be the Democratic nominee for Governor.

He in not at all an impressive person and does not present himself as a confident individual.

His constant rant about the Christi administrations failures but not elaborating on his programs and how he was going to pay for them indicated to me that he has no plans except to make our taxes higher,

make NJ a sanctuary state and increase gun control thereby pandering to the liberal left vote.

I watched the debate last night and for the life of me I just can't understand how someone like him moved up in the business world and achieved the wealth he has and how he came to be the Democratic nominee for Governor.

He in not at all an impressive person and does not present himself as a confident individual.

His constant rant about the Christi administrations failures but not elaborating on his programs and how he was going to pay for them indicated to me that he has no plans except to make our taxes higher,

make NJ a sanctuary state and increase gun control thereby pandering to the liberal left vote.

hes against hunting and is all for tough gun control measures that's more then enough for me to go to a poll to vote against his ass

We can't give the antis a slice of anything they will take the whole pie.period.

Edited by smoking gun

All the gun laws that Christie vetoed this guy will reintroduce. That's all you need to know about this moron.

Get your stripped lowers, 15 round mags now. He's coming for them.

• Agree 1

Also 15 bucks an hour for min. wage is a job killer. I think this guy will say anything to get elected.

NY safe act is coming to NJ.

You're close, but it will be WORSE than the NY Safe Act.

We know this, because NJ Democrats have bragged about wanting the "toughest" anti-gun laws in America.  To do that, they need to outdo the NY Safe Act.

So short of banned guns outright, how far can they go? Ban all semi auto rifles, handguns? 1 person get 1 single shot shotgun, because it's "all you need for hunting?"

From what I can tell...  Murphy spent some special time on the "casting couch" with Harvey Weinstein.

This Cream Puff got his donut hole filled.  

• Agree 1

From what I can tell...  Murphy spent some special time on the "casting couch" with Harvey Weinstein.

This Cream Puff got his donut hole filled.  

More than once but less than (insert number here)

Murphy wants to outlaw 50 caliber firearms, Would this include 50 Cal muzzleloaders? And I remember reading somewhere that he wants to have home inspections for every gun owner could this actually happen someone coming into your house and inspecting your firearms?

Murphy wants to outlaw 50 caliber firearms, Would this include 50 Cal muzzleloaders? And I remember reading somewhere that he wants to have home inspections for every gun owner could this actually happen someone coming into your house and inspecting your firearms?if that happens 

if it is across the board 50 cal they would be one big  step closer to stopping hunting in nj. as far as home inspection don't see that being legal... if it did come to that you would see a lot of guns leaving nj ...

And Murphy also stated that he would like to have everyone's firearm registered. This is just ridiculous!!!! 

Edited by Bushmaster

if it is across the board 50 cal they would be one big  step closer to stopping hunting in nj. as far as home inspection don't see that being legal... if it did come to that you would see a lot of guns leaving nj ...

The forfeiture of so called assault weapons in 1990 banning them from ownership, was also illegal, but see where that went.

The problem we have comes from NJ being on the list of 39 states which pay more to people on welfare than what people can make while working. The freeloaders will vote for him to keep the money coming.

NJ is giving them almost $13/hr more than minimum wage in this state. :shock:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/states-welfare-recipients-paid-more-minimum-wage.html/

We need to start planning for life under Murphy. He is going to win. There are 800,000 more registered Dem in NJ.