IGNORED

TS Penn, God Bless Tracy!!!

rossbowhunter

I dont how many of you knew Tracy from the other site, and I dont know the full story, but from what I am reading is that he is on life support at Robert Wood Johnson and they are taking him off of life support today. RIP Tracy Penn.

Here is the article.

http://www.nj.com/somerset/index.ssf/2013/04/montgomery_motorcycle_driver_i.html#incart_river_default

[bowhunterNJ]

Here is the site announcement, which includes the donation link:

https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/forum-29/announcement-8-tracy-s-penn-tspenn-donation-site/

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

So tragic. Never had the pleasure of meeting Tracy, but it was easy to tell he was a great guy from email conversations and online interactions. Gone way too soon. I will miss the enthusiasm and energy he always shared for life and the outdoors. A tragedy like this, is a stark reminder that life is so very fragile and that we need to cherish every second we have here. May God grant Tracys family and friends strength, peace and be the guiding light through the darkness. May they take comfort in knowing he has been called home by our Heavenly Father and that his journey only ends on this level.  Rest in peace Tracy. 

Edited by Matty

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

He is still on life support and will be until his wife makes a decision. She is waiting for his best friend to arrive from out of town which will be tomorrow and then she will have to decide on the inevitable as his prognosis can't get any more bleak.

He has said it to me more than once so I know that he is sincerely thankful that the internet hunting forums and friends he has made through them has totally enlightened and enhanced his experiences in the deer woods. He only started bow hunting in his 40's but was hooked from day one and that was what I enjoyed about hunting with him, the unbridled and perpetual enthusiasm he always had for bow hunting that some more seasoned hunters, like I, sometimes forget to take with us into the woods. 

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.

YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF - Benjamin Franklin

MONTGOMERY — A motorcyclist who was hospitalized Sunday after a crash that shut down Route 206 for two hours has died from injuries sustained in the accident, authorities said.

Tracy S. Penn of the Belle Mead section of Montgomery died Wednesday at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital from injuries sustained in a Sunday crash at Route 206 near Griggstown Road, according to Lt. James Curry of the Montgomery Police. He was 52.

Penn was driving southbound of Route 206 on a 1979 Harley-Davidson Sportster motorcycle when he lost control and crashed, Curry said.

A witness said Penn was approaching a line of vehicles stopping for the traffic signal at Griggstown Road when he skidded and lost control of the motorcycle, Curry said. No other vehicles were involved in the crash, Curry said.

Penn was treated at the scene by Montgomery EMS and the Somerset Medical Center Mobile Intensive Care Unit before being airlifted to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick where he was listed in critical condition at the time, Curry said.

MONTGOMERY — A motorcyclist who was hospitalized Sunday after a crash that shut down Route 206 for two hours has died from injuries sustained in the accident, authorities said.

Tracy S. Penn of the Belle Mead section of Montgomery died Wednesday at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital from injuries sustained in a Sunday crash at Route 206 near Griggstown Road, according to Lt. James Curry of the Montgomery Police. He was 52.

Penn was driving southbound of Route 206 on a 1979 Harley-Davidson Sportster motorcycle when he lost control and crashed, Curry said.

A witness said Penn was approaching a line of vehicles stopping for the traffic signal at Griggstown Road when he skidded and lost control of the motorcycle, Curry said. No other vehicles were involved in the crash, Curry said.

Penn was treated at the scene by Montgomery EMS and the Somerset Medical Center Mobile Intensive Care Unit before being airlifted to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick where he was listed in critical condition at the time, Curry said.

Thanks for posting CMCH. When I talked to his wife earlier, he was still with us but have not heard from her since lunch time. Can't express how sad I have been with this and how much my heart truly breaks for his wife and daughter. The woods will miss an ever learning student of bow hunting.

Rest in peace my brother.

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.

YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF - Benjamin Franklin