IGNORED

New site is online!

BowhunterNJ

Hey Matt, is the likes and reputation stuff all gone?

Pat unfortunately yes, that was proprietary to the other software and couldn't port it over in the conversion.

This software has the ability to do the Like system (positive only) or Reputation system (positive and negative).

There's probably a way to expose the stats, I'll see what I can figure out on that.

i like the fact page 1 comes up first not with last first. how many posts per page? this topic is at 20 or 21 now.

There's options to take you to the last post or the first page. You can also preview the topic (small arrow on the right side of the subject line...it's a bit hidden, but once you know it's there and if you like to preview, you'll use it).

I know I am looking forward to hosting my own blog on here during the season. Even in the off season actually. I hope others feel like contributing to a blog would make it pretty neat herd

Yeah man, it's really a nice opportunity for users to have their own little place for their content (between blog and gallery for pictures/videos). You can customize the blog to your liking as well to give it your own personal touch (custom colors, background, components like recent topics, etc). And if you have an existing blog, you can easily import it in to save you the work of re-entering entries (as long as it has RSS support).

Thanks Matt and team for hanging in there...

Caught me off guard this morning with the change.

Looking forward to seeing all the features.

Thanks again, and carry on, (all puns intended).

NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands"                          I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.