A&W Nature Labs LLC

Thank you DISCOUNT CODE for all members!

We realize that we have not been able to update this site in, basically forever, but we are determined to change that!  You guys have been keeping us way too busy and all we have to say about that is.........THANK YOU!  lol

Really, it has been a crazy hectic year with our growth exploding beyond anything we were expecting or could have hoped.  It's nuts to see how far we have come in a few short years and it's mainly due to the support and help from you hunters of our home state of New Jersey and especially of NJ Woods and Water as this is where we took our first nervous steps!  Thank you!

From launching our business as babes in the woods to now literally shipping pallets all over the country, we are humbled and very grateful to those who support us.  The best (and most daunting) thing is, we are not satisfied or done!  We have a few more things in the works and cannot wait to keep pushing forward!  We are working hard to keep improving and anyone who knows us, knows we will work our fingers to the bone to get to where we are aiming for.  Hard work, determination, integrity, honesty, customer service, knowing every job and a bit of luck is all it takes, right?  lol

As a way of saying thank you, we would like to extend a special 20% off discount and (as always) free shipping on our MINERAL MAGNET®, PINCH POINT® and SMOKE SIGNAL® through next Wednesday (9/20/17).  Use code NJWOODSANDWATER ​at the checkout (www.awnaturelabs.com) and the 20% will be taken off!  You can use the code as many times as you wish!  We had hoped to extend the offer on our KILLER KUBES® but sadly the Post Office discontinued our shipping option and we had to remove it from being purchased from our website.  We can extend the offer on blocks if we can make arrangements to deliver.  We are very sorry for this inconvenience as we work out another shipping option.

Again, thank you to everyone for the support and we look forward to meeting more of you!

"The Labs"

Transparent background.png

• Agree 4

Wow, congrats on the business growth, and thank you for the discount!

Great to hear that a local business is getting slammed with business!

• Agree 1

Wow, congrats on the business growth, and thank you for the discount!

Great to hear that a local business is getting slammed with business!

No, thank YOU!  We are so very sorry that we disappeared for a while there and plan on being more involved.

Slammed = zero hunts for me this season.  My partner got out for a few hours on opening morning and that is it.  Still, it has been a fun ride so far and we will find some time in the woods yet!

• Agree 1

Where do you buy the cubes?

We are located in Morris County but get to all areas of the state.  The retailers that carry our blocks are up north right now.  Let us know where you are located, through PM if you wish.

Thanks!

• Agree 1

Stan and Gregg are two of the best people that I have met in the retail/hunting business. Customer service is second to none..This coupled with awesome products is why A&W is exploding...

Great offer, thanks guys!

• Agree 1

Stan and Gregg are two of the best people that I have met in the retail/hunting business. Customer service is second to none..This coupled with awesome products is why A&W is exploding...

Great offer, thanks guys!

Wow Lou, we are humbled by those words!  One of the best parts of this whole trip has been developing friendships that we would have otherwise never had the opportunity to start and meet people we would have never met otherwise, even you!  haha  Kidding!

Awesome!

Edited by A&W Nature Labs LLC

Thanks for the discount guys 

Stan has been to my place in Middlesex twice now, Usually hangs out for 45 minutes or so -- great guy to do business with and some great products

Right now I'm mixing pinch point in with corn -- the deer come running as they hear me out in the woods with the bucket of feed 

• Agree 1

Thanks for the discount guys 

Stan has been to my place in Middlesex twice now, Usually hangs out for 45 minutes or so -- great guy to do business with and some great products

Right now I'm mixing pinch point in with corn -- the deer come running as they hear me out in the woods with the bucket of feed 

No thanks needed!

haha....I'll hang out and chat until I feel as though I am overstaying my welcome.  haha  I kid.  Greg and myself can (and do) talk deer all day.  It's amazing how a conversation about hunting and deer can connect two people that have never spoken to each other before.  You have a very unique spot to hunt and its fun hearing about how different people hunt different deer.

I meant to see how things turned out for you!

No thanks needed!

haha....I'll hang out and chat until I feel as though I am overstaying my welcome.  haha  I kid.  Greg and myself can (and do) talk deer all day.  It's amazing how a conversation about hunting and deer can connect two people that have never spoken to each other before.  You have a very unique spot to hunt and its fun hearing about how different people hunt different deer.

I meant to see how things turned out for you!

It's been active lately over there -- Except I'm covered in antler -- Got 2 decent guys chasing everything off the bait -- NO EAB yet 

I need a few things, will certainly take advantage of the discount -- be in touch thru email soon

• Agree 1

We are located in Morris County but get to all areas of the state.  The retailers that carry our blocks are up north right now.  Let us know where you are located, through PM if you wish.

Thanks!

where are the retailers up north?
  • Agree 1

where are the retailers up north?

The website has the list of dealers. Looks like Simon Peters is on of them.

• Agree 1

We are located in Morris County but get to all areas of the state. The retailers that carry our blocks are up north right now. Let us know where you are located, through PM if you wish.

Thanks!

Where in Morris? I run the Five Guys in Morris County and am good friends with Doc!

I have a few cubes and pinch point in a bag that I just started using this year. Haven't pulled any cam pics off it yet thought. Doc raves about your product though so we are giving it a try!

Maybe we can meet up and if you are all that busy I can bring ya some burgers fries and shakes for lunch!!!

PM me!! Let's talk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SlugsnArrows
  • Agree 1