IGNORED

Tapatalk Support

BowhunterNJ

When I first signed up to the forum I was on my phone and it linked me to tapatalk through the app store, but it was a pay app. Is that the case, or is there a free one? Not to sound cheap, but I'm not gonna pay for something when I can just use safari for free. haha

To alcohol, the cause of and solution to, all of life's problems.

Sticky, understood, that definitely makes sense. I had members request the support of Tapatalk since they already had it purchased for use with other forums. Likewise with Forum Runner. I'll see if I can find a free version that might not be as feature rich, but at least it'll be a free option!

Sticky' date=' understood, that definitely makes sense. I had members request the support of Tapatalk since they already had it purchased for use with other forums. Likewise with Forum Runner. I'll see if I can find a free version that might not be as feature rich, but at least it'll be a free option!

[/quote']

Yeah it is a couple bucks in the Play Store too. I actually downloaded it a very long time ago when it was a free app.

If anyone has an android phone, I will find the apk and keep it on hand and email it to whoever needs it.

I will post here again if I can find it LOL since it is a paid app I will have to search around a bit to get a good version