Sign in to follow this  
BowhunterNJ

Tapatalk Support

NJFNG.com now supports Tapatalk for viewing and posting to the forum through their mobile device!

Q: What is Tapatalk?

A: Tapatalk is a mobile app built specifically for forum access. Different from mobile skin or mobile version that comes with the forum system, Tapatalk allows user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time. With million of Tapatalk users, your forum can be discovered by potential new members through Tapatalk Network and our ranking and recommendation system.

For more information, check out their site!

http://www.tapatalk.com

If you have any questions or comments regarding Tapatalk, please post it in this thread!

Hmmm you couldn't locate it? I installed it on the forum and I got prompted when I went on via Safari on my iPhone.

Yeah I got prompted as well but it just took me to the Tapa Talk home screen rather then to the forum

How does tapatalk work?

Makes accessing forums super easy with a very friendly and fast user interface. Makes browsing forums on your mobile devices very fast.

See some screenshots below from my app. (i know' date=' i know, im a nerd)

Selection a saved Forum:

[img']http://boblong.smugmug.com/photos/i-dZLMnNF/0/XL/i-dZLMnNF-XL.png[/img]

Selection of threads:

i-z5WjKx9-XL.png

What the threads look like:

i-4cBPzmM-XL.png

OK, my fault, I forgot to register it with their site. I just pushed a notification from their site to any member that has it installed on their device. Let me know if you got it! :)

From my Blackberry I too got prompted to install it from BB world but going to pass on buying it. Pretty much done putting money into the BB. Hoping work gets me a new phone by summer. I'm in IT and behind in technology LOL.

When I first signed up to the forum I was on my phone and it linked me to tapatalk through the app store, but it was a pay app. Is that the case, or is there a free one? Not to sound cheap, but I'm not gonna pay for something when I can just use safari for free. haha

Sticky, understood, that definitely makes sense. I had members request the support of Tapatalk since they already had it purchased for use with other forums. Likewise with Forum Runner. I'll see if I can find a free version that might not be as feature rich, but at least it'll be a free option!

Sounds good, thanks. However, I guess if I check all the other forums I belong to and if they support tapatalk I may end up buying it anyway. LOL

Sticky' date=' understood, that definitely makes sense. I had members request the support of Tapatalk since they already had it purchased for use with other forums. Likewise with Forum Runner. I'll see if I can find a free version that might not be as feature rich, but at least it'll be a free option!

[/quote']

Yeah it is a couple bucks in the Play Store too. I actually downloaded it a very long time ago when it was a free app.

If anyone has an android phone, I will find the apk and keep it on hand and email it to whoever needs it.

I will post here again if I can find it LOL since it is a paid app I will have to search around a bit to get a good version