Sign in to follow this  
Cransiear

Hola

(Tell us a little about yourself!) Hey I'm Chuck.

I love to hunt, I have been hunting since 13. Mostly out of state in W.V. I had a bad experience in NJ as a kid and stopped hunting here. The last few years though I have been hunting here in zone 6. I took up archery last year. it's tough but so much more time in the woods... I plan on taking my trappers test this year and possibly trying to find some one I can sort of apprentice with. I would also really like to hunt waterfowl this year. Also, I'm down for ice ,fly or surf fishing, boat salt or fresh, rivers, lakes or oceans.

(Where are you from?) I grew up in a lake house on Bertrands island. I moved to Bergen county a few years ago, when I met my wife.

(What brings you to the site?) People who love to do what I do!

(What are your interests?) I like pretty much anything to do outdoors.

Welcome Chuck. Maybe talk to gobblergetter for some trapping lessons. I believe last year he had a service where he charged guys to walk the trap line with him and learn. He's one of the best. Not sure if he's still doing that but if you're interested I would look into it

Welcome to the site Chuck! Great intro! And I'll second that GobblerGetter is a great guy to talk to about trapping! :thumb_up: