IGNORED

Good News Indeed....New Gun Range in Wayne

230jhp

Interesting that they won't allow hollow point bullets in the door and your ammo and weapon will be inspected when you arrive, and they'll call the cops on you if you do arrive with hollow points.  Why all the fuss?

If they're as expensive as Gun for Hire, I probably won't go even though it'll be pretty close.  It's cheaper for me to stand outside at Cherry Ridge because their life membership which most indoor ranges don't offer.

However, I am very happy that another range has opened in NJ.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

One soon to open close to Marlboro? I like Ft Dix. Garden State in Lakewood Watch a short introduction video Show Drivers Lic. to register. Kept on File.  Pistol Shotgun most Rifles $20.00 for one hour, my experience has been if no one waiting they don't push the time 

Range Master very friendly and helpful and strict but not over bearing. Has an Eagle Eye for A_Hs ---Very safe Place just don't ask about the bullet hole in the Ceiling   :nonono:

They sell ammo on site to use on site not to go. Rent many types of weapons.

If there is a negative point because of  Exhaust system if it's hot out or cold out expect same conditions inside. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Anyone who arrives with their own firearm will undergo an extensive safety inspection to ensure their weapons are clean and no explosive rounds are entering the facility, said Crowley. He said anyone carrying hollow point bullets will be asked to leave

LOL

Crazy-ass liberal state.   Thank god my "range" is my backyard.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

That IS good to hear.

It's a shame that a new range opening is such a rare occurrence in our state, and so notable in the media.

Hollow points are scary!   :nonono:

One would be surprised at just how many Ranges are in NJ and Types. Public-Private to Membership  Would you believe like 60+

www.rangelistings.com/shootingranges/nj 

Have listings for NJ and every state

My Favorit was Remington Range in Englishtown Long gone for dozens of reasons Sad

Hollow Points are one thing Tallon's another  :nonono:

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Interesting that they won't allow hollow point bullets in the door and your ammo and weapon will be inspected when you arrive, and they'll call the cops on you if you do arrive with hollow points.  Why all the fuss?

If they're as expensive as Gun for Hire, I probably won't go even though it'll be pretty close.  It's cheaper for me to stand outside at Cherry Ridge because their life membership which most indoor ranges don't offer.

However, I am very happy that another range has opened in NJ.

I think the hollow points and gun inspection road apples is something they had to do to get it approved

I think the hollow points and gun inspection road apples is something they had to do to get it approved

Maybe, but it makes no sense.  I would not go to a range that would not allow me to fire the rounds I plan on having in the gun.  Since I can't take a pistol with me in NJ, it'll be used for home protection.  I am allowed by law to fire hollow point bullets in self defense in my home.  You can bet that I'm going to practice with those same rounds at the range to make sure that I hit my mark if the need ever arises.  Additionally, if I buy a new pistol, I'm going to test feed it every defensive round on the market until I find the one it likes to eat.  Unfortunately, I cannot do any of this at that range, so it would be pointless for me to ever go there.

Just my opinion.  I'm a life member at Cherry Ridge, and I can do all of the above there.  Granted, it's outdoors, but I'll be able to practice with the rounds I'm going to have my life depend on.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.