IGNORED

Bow Opener

Nomad

Have all my stuff ready and will do a little shooting this evening to make sure I'm ready.  Going to be nice and cool in the morning.  Good luck everyone!! Knock a big one down!!

I would love to get out tomorrow it will be nice and cool.  However I am going to wait until the 9th, it still just seems to early to me for some damn reason....

Good Luck!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Have all my stuff ready and will do a little shooting this evening to make sure I'm ready.  Going to be nice and cool in the morning.  Good luck everyone!! Knock a big one down!!

You do know the season starts next Saturday ?

I am ready as well everything is washed and ready to go

I just cut the head off a road kill doe and will call her in first thing in the morning. So I will be buck hunting all day tomorrow! Good luck all!! :)

Tomorrow???   Had my eyes on a few roadkills in the past few days, but it's a little too early for me.

Been taking turns with my sister babysitting my mother(literally) while my father is in the hospital.  Both in their 90's.  Not going to be a good year to hunt for me.

Been taking turns with my sister babysitting my mother(literally) while my father is in the hospital.  Both in their 90's.  Not going to be a good year to hunt for me.

You are a good man.  Spend as much time with them as you can.  Although I spent a lot of time with my parents before they passed I wish I had done more.