IGNORED

Great day fishing in CT today

Took my son up to Connecticut this weekend to fish with my wife's family this morning on the MiJoy boat out of Hartford. Weather was perfect and we got to the boat at 5am sharp. We were able to get the rear of the boat which made for good fishing...We caught lots of Blues, surprisingly smaller than what should be caught this time of year but I feel they make for better eating. My son was one of the only ones to catch a striper, however just under the legal size to keep...Best part of the day was it was our cousin's youngest son's first time fishing in the ocean. At 5 years old he did great and talked about wearing his "lucky" Mickey Mouse hat on the boat today all night long last night, lol. It was really cool watching my son being hands on helping him reel in fish, like he was a "seasoned" fisherman at 12 y/o, lol! ...

Man, where does the time go is all I thought about watching the two little ones having a ball. Many jokes were made about some of the Great Whites that were possibly swimming around us because we were very close to the tip of Montauk....Lots of pics attached below.....Gonna put some of the filets on the grill this week with onions and lemons smothering them...

thumbnail_Resized_20170820_053956.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170820_070724.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170820_062317.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170820_070555.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170820_065529.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170820_100525.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170820_091634(1).jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170820_113519.jpg

group.jpg