Ryanm

September can't come soon enough

Been watching this 9 pointer for the past month, also gonna do the bow bear hunt this year.

IMG_1417.JPG

IMG_1416.JPG

IMG_1415.JPG

• Agree 13

I turned your pictures for you so now you have to take me hunting.   :D

• Agree 1

Oh by the way, welcome to the site Ryan.  Great buck, best of luck with him come September.     :up:  :up:

Edited by Rusty
  • Agree 1

Thanks, I'm a meat hunter by nature always nice shooting a trophy though. Here's a pic showing body size, I really think he's pushing 200lbs field dressed, the buck. Also I save left over food gone bad meats and stuff throw in the chest freezer figure I'll bait for bear with it right before the opener plenty of bears around. If you take fresh cut apples where I am and dump them, you'll have a bear coming in within 4 hours.

IMG_1339.JPG

• Agree 4

Zone 8 private property haha. And I apologize the buck in the first two pics is the wide 8 pointer. Only two shooters I have on cam.

IMG_1343.PNG

• Agree 2

Thanks, I'm a meat hunter by nature always nice shooting a trophy though. Here's a pic showing body size, I really think he's pushing 200lbs field dressed, the buck. Also I save left over food gone bad meats and stuff throw in the chest freezer figure I'll bait for bear with it right before the opener plenty of bears around. If you take fresh cut apples where I am and dump them, you'll have a bear coming in within 4 hours.

Nice mature buck Ryan.   :up:

I turned your pictures for you so now you have to take me hunting.   :D

He's not joking Ryan - that is actually a new rule in favor of the moderators. Any time we flip your big buck trail cam pics - you have to give us "first hunt" for same buck...  It's only fair..

Good luck Rusty - well played!       (good luck Ryan if Rusty misses)

Very nice.

I finished my set ups yesterday, 5 hrs of walking and climbing kicked by butt. All I can do now is wait.