IGNORED

Classic Hunting Fishing Photos before 1980

You want old try to beat this one:

1948, 2nd from the left is my grandfather with a wild bore he killed in post WWII Europe.

166020312.lXDbvFgf.jpg

Group Photo is of My Grandfather 2nd from left in around 1875 in Virginia. with other family members and Freid. It's odd because 2 of the family fought on the different side during the Civil war. My Great Grandfather was  Rebel of sorts If you were to look up The address of the NRA  and the road it is on you will have his family last name since it was Built of The lands he Farmed and with a free Slave or 2 Owned as well as a town in Vergina named after him.

The bear photo of me is 1945 

yes I know Grandfathers photo showing a skinny guy but just goes to show what 62 years and serving in The Spanish American War  can do to a guy 

CCI_000019.jpg

CCI_000018.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

That Pick was next to the famous "Deer Door"    one of the only but the best Archery shop of its time in Belleville. NJ ....Butts & Bows, owned by Len Cardinale!!

Often heard about, and read about, Butts & Bows and Lenny. All cool stuff. But, I never went there. The only times I met him were at the outdoors show in Edison, he would have a little archery range setup for the kids. Nice guy.

That Pick was next to the famous "Deer Door"    one of the only but the best Archery shop of its time in Belleville. NJ ....Butts & Bows, owned by Len Cardinale!!

I thought that door looked familiar. I grew up the next town over and took my archery test there. Lenny was one of those guys who forget more about archery then most guys know.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸