Sign in to follow this  
outdoorsman132

Bowfishing

Me and 3 buddies went out with Mike at westwindoutfitters and had a great time all of us never been bowfising and missed a crap load of fish and a bunch of big ones but had a blast Mike will put you on the fish i would recomend it to any looking to go great experience and a fun time we got some fish in the boat though.

http://www.westwindoutfitters.com/nj_bow_fishing_trip_guide_service.htm

welcome to a new ADDICTION , Mike def offers a fun night out, and the misses make it even more fun.

Throw in a few awesome hail Mary shots that connect and it gives you even more to talk about until the NEXT time you go.

shooting a recurve alot helps when shooting instinctive , and the carp stack up pretty quick .

I can shoot a recurve real good. i just couldn't figure out that whole aim low or high or whatever because of the light refraction thing.

I can shoot a recurve real good. i just couldn't figure out that whole aim low or high or whatever because of the light refraction thing.

you have to aim below them , the deeper they are the further below.

Once you get the hang of it from hitting a few the real fun begins

yeap, thats the fun of it. i thought i had it. I shot the 3 little cats in a row but then i was once again humbled by a 30 pound fish at point blank. hahaha

FYI...watch which species of catfish you shoot on The Delaware....some are illegal.