Jerseygti337

New bow sight?

Love my Extreme Archery Multi-pin sight. Adjustable rheostat blue light. Customer service by Extreme is among the best I have seen in the archery industry.

I have a couple G 5 -3 fixed bottom floater pin if you're interested...

Take a look at Axcel Sights , the Axcel Armortech Hd , extremely well built and designed sight ! Good Luck with your search !

I have a Spott Hogg Bulletproof.  I love it.  It's for sure more of a hunting sight as it is pretty tight to the riser, but It's worked for me with no issues to 40yards (target).  

Going back to a multi pin sight from a slider, anyone have any recommendations for 3-5 pins, .19 size and bright?

What didn't you like about the slider ?

I shoot with one adjustable pin and I like it. It gives me the flexibility to set my pin to any distance, even in small increments for added accuracy. 

However if I was changing to multi pin sight it would have to be something similar to  React Technology so you only have to sight in two pins and all others simply fall in place.

I used it for years with no problems at all but most of my stands were limited to 25 yards visibility.  Last year in 2 different areas it cost me two shots. The first was in a ground blind, doe at 40 yards (site set at 20) but I didnt have enough light inside to see what the tape read to change it before she walked off.  The second was in a stand where I could see pretty far, had a decent buck come in around 45 yards but he had me pegged and again I couldn't adjust the sight without being totally busted.  I ended up buying a 5 pin Spot Hogg Grinder sight.

Love my Montana Black and Gold sights. Clear and bright under low light conditions. Do the research and pick out the model that suits your shooting and hunting style. I have the Ascent Verdict 4 pin, .19 dial up sight on both of my bows. MBG can customize the sight to suit your needs. I had my sights set up with the bubble level on the top side (12 o'clock) of the housing.

Set your slider at 25 yards and you can shoot to 40 before you have to move it. 40 yards is just below the top of the back and it drops right in.

Set your slider at 25 yards and you can shoot to 40 before you have to move it. 40 yards is just below the top of the back and it drops right in.

I don't know how but if it works for you then be it. Just below the back there are no vitals:-)