IGNORED

Bear recurve - vintage

Swamprat

Kodiak Hunter 45lb. Made in late 60s or early 70s.

Very good condition. Kept indoors. Unstrung. Will include 2 strings, a stringer, and a leather arm guard. Strings were purchased a few years ago from archerytalk. Asking $300 obo. Shipping will be covered by the buyer. Location is southern Burlington county. Will travel within reason.

IMG_20170622_193331923.jpg

IMG_20170515_134857515.jpg

IMG_20170515_135118264.jpg

If you're up for a road trip and a little socialization with some taylor ham eating northerners you should bring your bow up to Jay's on the 22nd.  Someone might be interested in buying it after shooting it a bit.  

https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/topic/14093-summer-get-together-and-bow-shoot/

Thanks. Figures that's the weekend I have to work. I posted here for someone local before I head over to archerytalk.

I do want to head north, meet some of you Yankees. Possibly scout some public land. Never been north of 78. Lol. Other than heading to NYC. Lol.

Thanks. Figures that's the weekend I have to work. I posted here for someone local before I head over to archerytalk.

I do want to head north, meet some of you Yankees. Possibly scout some public land. Never been north of 78. Lol. Other than heading to NYC. Lol.

I'm sure Jay would let you hunt out behind his house.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...