IGNORED

Thoughts on the "protracker" for bow hunters

JHbowhunter

just imagine, hit a buck that would have survived, and now he's alive and well with a homing device, just in time for 6 day!!!

Non vital hit and now he has a tracking device on him.  Let the games begin!!!

years ago we had something similar. had a hook that would come off arrow when you hit a deer. each hook came with a chip. when you hit a deer you would take the chip and lay it on the ground for 5 min so it could pick up a electrical field of the hook then put the chip in a antenna. as you walk it will point to the hook. well my bro shot a buck and we watched it go in a thicket. when we used the antenna it pointed in the opposite dirrection accross the road. we put that thing away and didnt use it again because we saw which way it went and it wasent accross the street. well we didnt find the buck. a week later i was hunting the other side of the street and there was his deer with the hook in it. if we would of followed the antenna we would of found it that night

Speaking of tracking devices, any one remember these? Anyone ever use it?

friend of mine used it one year, he shot at a deer the string got caught on branch, the arrow fell at the deer's feet....... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: