BHC

Last Day For Gobblers

Tomorrow I will be out for the last day, I think I'm more anxious to check my camera then to hunt

Taking my son out tomorrow for his last hunt of the season.  Good luck everyone!

• Agree 2

Good luck to all going out in the am! Taking my son out before school next week for the last time. 

• Agree 2

I've been working 12 to 16 hours a day and haven't been out since youth turkey. I feel bad for my son who wanted to go but, when your self employed, I gotta work. Sucks.

Good luck. :up:  :up:

I'll have my friend and his son out again.

Didn't get any great locations on birds tonight, but kind of know where two are. Two different properties, so we'll be heading after the one that should be easier to hunt (fingers crossed). Eaten alive by mosquitoes tonight too. Good God.

Hunt NY. You get the whole month of May and two tags[/quote. Yep, pa too...the njdfg shell game with all the zones & segments primary purpose is a money grab disguised as game management. Sure is beautiful am & praise the Lord for thermacell. Sounds like a commercial but it works miracles. Got savaged by mosquito s as soon as I got out of my truck & the whole walk in , turned it on when I settled in & they all disappeared. Bumped 1 bird on walk in, no gobble nearby blanked so far. Jake's came in silent twice yesterday . Think that more common late season. Good luck all. Let's c a pic when someone scores!
Edited by gregtpal

Didn't hear a thing.....my daughter wanted me to come home

Let's c a pic when someone scores!

Son got a nice one this morning.  Good luck!

IMG_0326.JPG

• Agree 2