IGNORED

Your BEST wildlife pictures, POST HERE!

Some recent Delaware river fish a hell of a largemouth for the river. I don't get many in the river but occasionally a fat chunker pops up. And bear and rabbit that ran to my place when he saw that gargantuan rabbit hare thing grey beard posted. I told the little guy you are safe know grey beards giant rabbit can't eat you here .lol That rabbit picture he posted is amazing such talent grey beard and lunatic both have with the camera. 

IMG_3968.JPG

IMG_4033.JPG

IMG_3974.JPG

IMG_3995.JPG

IMG_3917.JPG

Some recent Delaware river fish a hell of a largemouth for the river. I don't get many in the river but occasionally a fat chunker pops up. And bear and rabbit that ran to my place when he saw that gargantuan rabbit hare thing grey beard posted. I told the little guy you are safe know grey beards giant rabbit can't eat you here .lol That rabbit picture he posted is amazing such talent grey beard and lunatic both have with the camera. 

That is a huge largemouth for anywhere...DId you get a weight on it?

Wow you have a great day. That large mouth is huge for the river.

BTW a lot of what you see from our pictures is good equipment. It is beautiful nature you see, we just find it and press the button. In fact IMO the talent is in getting close to the wild animal to take the shot, just like bow hunting

Thanks

Edited by Lunatic

Wow you have a great day. That large mouth is huge for the river.

BTW a lot of what you see from our pictures is good equipment. It is beautiful nature you see, we just find it and press the button. In fact IMO the talent is in getting close to the wild animal to take the shot, just like bow hunting

Thanks

Nice I just had a camera given to me today by my girlfriend's dad. I'm  looking forward to practicing with it in the yard. Here is a  picture of the camera looks like a decent one I have no clue lol.

IMG_4109.JPG

Thank you all for the positive comments on our pics.  

Nice catch on the river, hemlock!  Nikon is a good make and the glass is good.  Enjoy learning to use it, next you'll need an editing program to put the finishing touches on the pics.  I think there are basic free ones to get you started if you want to do a search, but I'm not sure, or which would be good.