IGNORED

Cheyenne Mountain, Bordentown NJ

So I posted here last week about the new bow I bought, the Mathews Halon 32. I got it from Cheyenne Mountain in Bordentown. I was kind of stuck in between a 29 and 29 1/2in draw. Couldn't decide what felt better. I ended up with the 29 1/2, and shot it a lot this past week. I decided the 29 might be better, so I called the shop mid week, and luckily they had the 29in mods in stock. They put them on hold for me, and I took a ride there this morning. Vinny in the archery dept was great!! He watched me shoot, gave me tips on my form, and offered some great advice. He swapped out the mods so I could try the 29in, and it was a perfect fit, it felt more comfortable then the 29 1/2. He spent over an hour with me till I was satisfied with the way I was shooting. I have never really been loyal to any one shop. As a matter of fact, I own 3 Mathews bows now, and have purchased them from 3 different shops. After this experience with Cheyenne, they will be my go-to shop from now on. It's about an hour drive for me, but well worth it. If you're in the market for a new bow, go see Vinny at Cheyenne, you won't be disappointed!

20170415_164033_1492295795522_zps1tc1mir

Edited by Hunter115522

I have some friends that shoot there in leagues.. nice place. Glad you are enjoying your new bow.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Is that Vinnie that used to be at sportsman center.

If so I agree with all the kind words. He even let me shoot his personal bow to see if I liked how it felt better then the one I was looking at.

Yes that is him.