BothBarrels

Where Will Bill O'Reilly End Up?

Now that Fox News Channel has fired him.... what's next?   Lots of people seem to love him .... Fox's most popular show.

Newsmax?

White House? :hmmmer: 

he always got to the point, but his negative past caught up to him......no idea who would pick him up

I doubt he needs the money. Sadly - I most often agreed with him, although he was a bit pompous and arrogant.  Ironically the New York Times and his own abuse of power (two things he despised) got the best of him.  There are a lot of happy liberals today, including the NYT for sure!

I doubt he needs the money. Sadly - I most often agreed with him, although he was a bit pompous and arrogant.  Ironically the New York Times and his own abuse of power (two things he despised) got the best of him.  There are a lot of happy liberals today, including the NYT for sure!

Don't worry, they will miss O'Reilly after few weeks of Tucker:-)

The liberals got the big scalp they wanted. Fox News caved to the left. I hope O'Reilly gets a gig that knocks the snot out of their ratings. Believe me, I am not a huge fan of O'Reilly. It just pisses me off to see companies cave to Political Correctness.

• Agree 1

The liberals got the big scalp they wanted. Fox News caved to the left. I hope O'Reilly gets a gig that knocks the snot out of their ratings. Believe me, I am not a huge fan of O'Reilly. It just pisses me off to see companies cave to Political Correctness.

Exactly, hopefully he lands somewhere and does well for this reason alone!

He had the best ratings on cable and was never tried (For his supposed crimes) so he will turn up someplace unless he retires he doesn't need the money.

My bet is no other successful guy will ever cave to this kind of extortion again (Unless he really is a pig and it can be proven) after seeing this and also how Trump handled things.

When / if Bill O turns up with another show Fox will know they messed up and it will be to late.

I watched his show back when I watched TV and agreed with him far more often then I disagreed (Exceptions where usually associated with 2A and sometimes drug issues) and I still will listen on XMS when in the car and he is on.

• Agree 1

One American News Network on Verizon is a possibility. It wouldn't surprise me in 6 months he back on Fox. OReilly would be great with Rush Linbaugh.

Edited by Batsto

Live at 5 moving to nine o"clock spot against  Rachel Maddow of CNN          Eric Bolling  getting his own show  five o'clock

2nd for Perino.  Intelligent, experienced, and doesn't feel the need to shout and talk over others.

The Bada Bing with his past.

Maybe he should run for President as the new Bill Clinton for the Democrats. They seem to like his alleged behavior.

I would imagine the main reason Fox fired him was because all the advertisers left the show.

Maybe he's poison wherever he may go?

• Agree 1

Killing bill orielly will be all time best selling book once he writes it

Edited by Haskell
  • Agree 1

I hope Tomi Lahren replaces him actually.  She will double his ratings

Especially if she shows more cleavage like Bill appreciates so much.

Now that Big Bad Bill is sacked, I am sure that the NY Times will be investigating for any other media anchors that have settled civil complaints about alleged sexual harassment. I'm sure they will be hammering MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS to find other people who like O'Reilly had complaints. After all this issue is of such great importance! I won't be holding my breath.

Since he was a news personality, the only thing that matters to me is his news personality... I Couldn't care less if he thinks his constituents should show more cleavage.. Maybe they should, I dunno..

I Hope Tomi Lahren replaces him...

.. I just wanna see her naked... :rofl: