Zipper

Ex-Patriot Commits Suicide

He had the world by the balls, but just couldn't get the ghetto out of him. So long!

How true! 

• Agree 1

Now if kapernick would just end it all the world would be a little bit better place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

There was another big name that committed suicide today as well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/business/media/bill-oreilly-fox-news-allegations.html?_r=0

Not suicide, he was assassinated by the liberal mob. They have been after him a long time. I guess the Maxine Waters wig joke didn't help. Political Correctness strikes again. Big victory for nut jobs like mad max.

images.jpg

0d8d750f-4819-4a67-a2fc-e0ec0f26baa0.jpg

Edited by Zipper
  • Agree 1

Zipper,

I agree assassination by Lib snotfest and chronic-stompyfoot attack.  The suicide or potential suicide is Fox who basically condemned Bill O without a trial and in doing so killed their own cash cow.

Oh and another thing while M.W. is fully qualified to give Crazy lessons to shithouse rats who in there right mind thinks she belongs in Washington D.C. representing anything other than aforementioned rats?

Oh and another thing while M.W. is fully qualified to give Crazy lessons to shithouse rats who in there right mind thinks she belongs in Washington D.C. representing anything other than aforementioned rats?

Bingo!!!

i dont watch sports one bit. its boring to me. but good for him. less burden on the tax payers, law adbiding ciztens, justice dept, sherrifs office, and any kid that looks up to athletes. seems to me the guy was a big loser.