IGNORED

Porcupine video

Well I have a pretty cool video of this porcupine, I don't even know if I can figure out how to load it , anyway if it does load you can hear the fella clucking , they make a really cool clucking noise, also they are very friendly, very calm and just go about there business, love seeing these guys !

trim.7691AB81-F423-4417-8EA2-9A2473528CE6.MOV

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Rusty

Very cool! I have never seen one in the wild before well alive i saw a road kill one up by the Walpack 

Do we have alot of them in NJ?

up here along the Appalachian Trail it is loaded with them, you can't walk 100 feet without seeing the sides of the pine trees chewed up, in the winter I could easily find 5 a day once the leaves get on the trees maybe 1 to 2 a day, sometimes if I'm walking quietly through the woods I will hear one chewing before I will see it ! Do they have them in south jersey. ?

They are a pain in azz to release from a trap

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1190, with all those cameras you have along the AT you probably have a few pictures of me.   :rofl:

I had one guy 3 years ago with a long bow walking in the pouring rain, I had one guy during shotgun last year and this guy here , I'm pretty sure he has a muzzleloader and this camera is by Crater Lake which is zone 4, date and time is correct on the camera, is this you? If it is you well your put together pretty good !image.jpg Funny thing is if that camera was strapped around a tree that fella would of seen it, ( not saying he would of taken it ) you put them 14 feet up in a tree with a swivel screw in bolt, they never see you, it's peace of mind knowing the camera will be there when you go back ! Actually have had 2 ripped off the tree by a bear 14 ft up, last picture is the bears face then darkness or sky depending if the camera lands face up or face down , still ALL GOOD !

up here along the Appalachian Trail it is loaded with them, you can't walk 100 feet without seeing the sides of the pine trees chewed up, in the winter I could easily find 5 a day once the leaves get on the trees maybe 1 to 2 a day, sometimes if I'm walking quietly through the woods I will hear one chewing before I will see it ! Do they have them in south jersey. ?

Thats very cool. Im hoping to see one up there this season. I'm a north jersey guy so im not sure about south jersey 

AWM #2

Thats very cool. Im hoping to see one up there this season. I'm a north jersey guy so im not sure about south jersey

We have some around, Mike. But way more further west up route 206 and up 15 than by us in Sparta.

Fishers are increasing their numbers as the porkies increase. That's their favorite food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk