IGNORED

Cliffwood beach bass

smoking gun

hey it was a gesture and would be a great nj woods and water get together I figure 1957 buck would host I'll come down and fish with you gent

Be Gald to host any Raritan Bayshore Event as soon as the weather Calms down. and the Bass fishing improves. Even you Smoke are welcome anytime. 

Cliffwood would be next to the last place I would pick. All the public beaches there and Oldbridge have been closed for Arsenic and Lead Contamination,  Cliffwood just lost a Lawsuit against the state to have that beach Cleaned up. They fish the Walkon Jetties where the Locals feel they own them. I go past Keansburg to Leanardo to Bank fish. where some locations No English is used :headscratch:  Weekdays are ok Weekends I don't bother.

I figure it will get going in a week or so and Last till The Blue Fish invade to add more Fun. 

The Jumbo Breeder Blues will soon show up in Shrews and Navasink but some Bulkhead access has been lost in Seabright and Monmouth Beach areas. 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

This is why you need a boat! 500 yards off shore I rarely see crowds ( except Earl Pier/ Sandy Hook) get on board smoking Gun !

I rarely see Crowds. And Bank, Beach, Surf Needs No Monthly payments, gas, insurance payments. Sea Tow, Trailer or Slip. Headaches.  :up:  Been there done that. The best boat is someone's else's.   :up: 

But Boats are Nice and have their place just not my choice. just give me a Beach Chair 2 Rods Small Cooler and Umbrella at times Fair weather I am Happy. If for some reason I catch a fish that is a Bonus.  

This is why you need a boat! 500 yards off shore I rarely see crowds ( except Earl Pier/ Sandy Hook) get on board smoking Gun !

Do you think the one with 4 motors can handle 500 yards off shore

For Me, I will take the Big White one.

1490886037616_55.jpg

1490906427613_50.jpg

Bob your a horrible capt plus a horrible fisherman....you don't need a boat to catch fish btw your boat usually looks like a aarp convention as you take the elderly on bayside cruises at 4 knots Edited by smoking gun

The problem With Cliffwood Beach fishing area is people. For some reason fishermen and beach goers think this is their personal landfill. The garbage they generate while on the beach stays on the beach and the next day same scumbags come back and sit in this garbage, even let their kids play in it. The place needs some police presence with tickets handed out for littering.  

The problem With Cliffwood Beach fishing area is people. For some reason fishermen and beach goers think this is their personal landfill. The garbage they generate while on the beach stays on the beach and the next day same scumbags come back and sit in this garbage, even let their kids play in it. The place needs some police presence with tickets handed out for littering.  

That is one reason Union Beach has  Parking meters past few years The Fishing Lot was closed because of Litter and NY Plates Causing problems. 

Morgan Creek inlet once was ok but was closed because of Garbage People.  Damn I miss the Robert E.Lee Inn.  :cupcoffee: