not on the rug

Picking up my baby today

I agree. I shot my bow the evolve and a centergy and they were all very close in speed, weight, let off ECT. That's why I decided to just restring mine. I'm kissing arrows at 50 yards so what more could I want right now. I couldn't justify another $900. Even Tommy at Strictly Archery didn't disagree. What seems to need more improving than anything else is our shooting techniques.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by Jerseybassnbow
  • Agree 2

I agree with you, just saying that bow do improve every few years just like all other technology. The $1000+ mountain bike i bought when i was 17 has the equivalent technology of the $150 bike at walmart today. Large 140k luxury sedans like the bmw b7 alpina go 0-60 as fast as formula cars did 20 years ago. Things always improve

I think we agree but the point I am trying to make is that we are talking about bows, very simple weapon, unlike the complexity of a car or a bike in your example. At some point, and I believe we are there for several years now, there isn't much you can improve anymore. In the last several years, most changes with the "new and improve features" are for the most part cosmetic sale tools.

Edited by Lunatic

I agree. I shot my bow the evolve and a centergy and they were all very close in speed, weight, let off ECT. That's why I decided to just restring mine. I'm kissing arrows at 50 yards so what more could I want right now. I couldn't justify another $900. Even Tommy at Strictly Archery didn't disagree. What seems to need more improving than anything else is our shooting techniques.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The best bow for you is the bow you have confidence in, not some bow on the shelve with some new gismo attached to it. Confidence in your ability, which largely comes form confidence in your equipment, kills more animal than any gismo on the market.