IGNORED

April 1st SPRING JAM

Myreezoning

Our first ever 3-D shoot at the 4-F Club in Freehold on Burke road promises to be an exciting 3-D layout. We'll be able to roam the friendly confines of the 4-F club without to much foliage greening up and the dreaded chiggers nipping at our heels. A chance to shoot 3-D with Friends the week before trout season and a pre season tune-up for turkey season! Mainly you are coming out to support two clubs that are helping out not only bowhunters but all our fellow sportsmen! We have an aggressive agenda this year, we need your support!

Please read the flier below:

Spring Jam.pdf

anyone having problems opening the flier?

Please come enjoy Breakfast and/or lunch with us.

I shouldn't have to say this but all archers/bowhunters are welcomed, reagrdless of what you shoot and your skill level! ITS A FUN SHOOT

Crossbows?

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

We will be giving out a Treestand as a free door prize for a lucky shooter and also a free drawing for a youth bow courtesy of Mountain Mike's sport shop in McAfee, NJ.

Wapiti Archery will have a table there displaying their archery goods. The good members of the 4F club will be serving breakfast and lunch come hungry! The course is an exciting new layout on easy walking trails. it's a new shoot in a great location, please come out and support this endeavor.

See you Saturday,

Jack

973-820-3364

"Crossbows?"

I guess I'll say it again!!!

"I shouldn't have to say this but all archers/bowhunters are welcomed, reagrdless of what you shoot and your skill level! ITS A FUN SHOOT"

I apologize for making you repeat yourself but I thought it was a valid question. The only 3D shoot I have ever been to that allows crossbows was Bangers. I thought it might help you get a few more people out to the shoot. Most crossbow only shooters that I know don't consider 3D shoots because they usually aren't allowed on the course. Sounds like a good shoot and I wish I could attend but my son has opening day for baseball season.

Edited by Devil Horns

good luck with the baseball season! I think we have to stop polarizing each other, we are all bowhunters no matter what we shoot. Crossbows are defined as archery equipment in the game codes. Our role is to defend bowhunters no matter what tool they use! We must hang together or surely we will hang together! Crossbows are welcomed! I think the act of carrying a crossbow, cocking and loading it, shooting offhand is what deters most people from using it at a 3-D shoot. Again they are totally welcomed!

Jack

Thanks Jack. I'm glad to see you allowing crossbows. My uncle can no longer shoot a compound and shoots a crossbow. He usually tags along with me and my sons at 3D shoots as an observer because he likes to watch my boys shoot.

I think most clubs ban crossbows because they feel they cause more damage to the 3D targets. I'm not sure how true that is but that is the reason I hear most.

Keep us posted of any additional shoots that UBNJ plans to host. I will try to get to the next one.

Targets are ready to go, we'll be out there registering people at 7AM, come hungry breakfast and lunch will be available!

Door prizes

2 great courses

a few new targets

come and enjoy.

put in 1 burke road Freehold NJ 07728 in your gps, this will take you to burke road, then take road one mile to club entrance on the left.

easily accessable from Rt 537 or Rt 9

Call me if you need help 973-820-3364

Jack

please please call me if you need directions: if you come down Rt 9 to Rt 537 take it towards Jackson till you hit Gravel Hill Road, take Gravel Hill to the end make a right onto Adelphia Rd (Rt 524) go to first left that's Burke road, take it about one mile club entrance is on the left.

call 973-820-3364