Sign in to follow this  
gobblergetter

Nasty Broadheads

Those are pretty interesting looking heads for sure!

Which video were you linking to? My browser took me to their site, but no video.

I saw a couple on there though.

Wasn't sure if it was going to link to the water jug test video or not, But I basically just wanted to link to the site itself.

Not sure what to think of them. I'd like to try them out. Should punch a hole instead of a slice.

I have to wonder what would happen when it hits some bone? I'm assuming he shot that elk with them? Definitely a different kind of head...reminds me a little of the Atom broadhead from a few years back.

they def look evil, yet should fly great because they are very simaler to a FOB . wound channel they leave would be sick.

BUT would def take some serious kinetic energy to push that head through, especially if hitting two rib bones

i was told that they dont fly well with helical ..but fleched straight the fly very well

Not sure what to think of them. I'd like to try them out. Should punch a hole instead of a slice.

Actually it makes 3 small holes like clover a leaf shape.... there is a sample hole in the center of the packaging.

They are a very interesting design, just wish they showed some actual blood trails and wound damage in there videos or photo gallery....