IGNORED

Disheartening

Lphunsjr

Slobs are everywhere. My favorite fishing spot gets all crapped up with bait containers, water bottles, mono, etc. On the lot next to my deer hunting spot, the farmer allowed fishing in the irrigation pond. Besides just the usual slobbery by fishermen, some f*er started dumping construction debris. The landowner brought in a machine to clean it up. Well. Might as well drop a berm across the access. Thanks.

Edited by Cedars

Almost looks like they might be able to find something to identify who put that there

.. it's possible... that's how I caught a jack a$$ dumping on my property...Found an old library book in the trash pile.. Traced the book to a house that had been foreclosed on.. Found out the contractor who did the clean out and dumped on my property..  What really pissed me off was I had a 40 yard dumpster right there 10 feet away from where they dumped the stuff.. A-holes could have at least put the trash in the dumpster.. :whatever:

:D

You can report it the DEP and they will take care of it. Just mark the gps locations. I report dump sites all the time.

takes a while though, I reported a pile in Stafford forge on the first of feb, game warden was standing next to the pile on president's day, and when I was over there last week the pile was still there.

Oooo.. this reminds me. I have to check one of my turkey spots! A couple sites I reported (one they actually made a fire pit with an overhead tarp - kids' party place I assume) last spring, and I went back in the fall and it was still there. I had to tell DEP to walk the path and they will see several areas of just junk.