IGNORED

My Last Day

Stevo

Well today is the last day for me. Starting tomorrow at 8am if someone mentions Cancer my reply will be "Cancer? Oh I had that one time".

They will start the transfusion at 8am and in about 8 hours me full of Chemo will be on our way home. I will return to the Hospital on Wed. for the Surgery part at 5am. Then an overnight stay to make sure everything is working as it should be and I will be home on Thursday. Hopefully Cancer Free.

Can't say it's been a fun ride cause it hasn't. It had me laid out and just about unable to get up. At times I couldn't even talk as the vibration in my Throat sent pain shooting through my head. Many sleepless nights watching people try to sell me a Vacuum Cleaner or a set of Knives. I think I have seen every episode of The Andy Griffith Show. In the morning no matter how I felt I would drag myself up on my feet and get dressed. Ready for the day which consisted of trying to get food in me and hopefully a bowl movement. I would make plans and do what I planned no matter what. It was my way of fighting back and telling the Cancer to go screw.

Which brings me to the last day. I am up and dressed. Cleaned myself up and am getting ready to woof down a bowl of Cheerios with Bananas. Daughter came over and told me to go back to bed. They don't understand this is part of the fight. I will go over and feed my Pigs. Come home and watch more TV. Sit on the front porch in my little rocker and clean my AR15. I have about 45 rounds of 222 Brass that needs to be loaded. All sized and prepped and primed. That will kill a bunch of the day.

Yep one more day.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Stevo your in many of our thoughts and prayers here daily .

Positive mental attitude like yours is what also kept Larry going.

A true warrior . I pray this round you win this battle and get to enjoy everything cancer free.

Stay strong

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Stevo you have become a topic of conversation at my house. The attitude you have makes me proud to know you even if it is only over the 'net. I use your attitude as an example to my boys when they feel the need to bitch about trivial things. Fight the fight that's in front of you...kick ass and take names sir. Good luck to ya!

You have a lot of people pulling for you - looking forward to this all being in your rear-view mirror.  Good luck and god bless. You have maintained the best attitude possible to fight this out of anyone I have seen, and I have seen too much unfortunately. If I ever have to go through with this (likely - since my dad has had esophageal, prostate, lung, and skin cancer and is still kicking at 82) - I hope I can be half the man you are.    

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….