IGNORED

Webbed DEzigns

cfazusmc

Hey guys,

I got the okay from the admin to post this. I hope people can support me on my new small business venture, I am sure I will have some negative people but that is fine with me.

I have started making game haulers, bow slings, duck call lanyards, along with a turkey locator call lanyard. Again thank you and pass the word along if you like whats going on.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Webbed-DEzigns/338245249619360

http://webbeddezigns.weebly.com/

Thanks again

Chris

Sweet! Like the name. Clever. lol...

Any chance you can you show a close up of the Thunderchicken clips for the mouth diaphragm calls? That's pretty nifty!

Like the bow slings too. If I wasn't so broke at the moment, I'd order something from you right now! Turkey seasons a comin!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Nice! Thank you for your service Chris!

I might have an idea for another product you may be able to make too! If I can figure out the best way to execute it, I'll let you know. At the very least, I am sure a few of my friends would want it. It would be similar to one of the products you make now. I'll pm you when I can put the idea into writing better or draw a picture or something.

Good luck!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Nice! Thank you for your service Chris!

I might have an idea for another product you may be able to make too! If I can figure out the best way to execute it' date=' I'll let you know. At the very least, I am sure a few of my friends would want it. It would be similar to one of the products you make now. I'll pm you when I can put the idea into writing better or draw a picture or something.

Good luck!

[/quote']

Thanks, I am always open to new ideas. let me know and ill look into it

Sweet! Like the name. Clever. lol...

Any chance you can you show a close up of the Thunderchicken clips for the mouth diaphragm calls? That's pretty nifty!

Like the bow slings too. If I wasn't so broke at the moment' date=' I'd order something from you right now! Turkey seasons a comin!

[/quote']

will do, my buddy who was just signed on to Southern Game Calls, helped me with the design, he is a NWTF calling champ and suggested what he would want

I don't use FB, but I did send you a PM about that idea I had. Let me know if it's possible, worthwhile, stupid, whatever...