IGNORED

Your best NJ bow bucks....Post em up here

LPJR

This 8 pointer was taken this year on November 12. 20 yard pass through shot. He only made it 20 yards. My biggest buck ever. He's at the taxidermist as we speak.

Great to see the youth movement getting it done - your smile speaks a thousand words... That won't be your biggest for long - keep saving for future taxi bills!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

attachicon.gif IMG_0010.JPG

Shot on private land. Not sure what it would score. He had long main beams, but short tine length.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matt was that recent?  Or perhaps this z5  2.5 year old 8pt is his progeny? 

12130296.JPG

12130317.JPG

STC_0043.JPG

STC_0650.JPG

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Here are my three best NJ bucks. The first two i shot in 2012. The 9 pt i shot Oct 17th and it grossed just over 147 and was aged at 5.5 year old. The 8 pt I shot Nov. 9th and it grossed a little over 137. Both deer were shot off the same piece of property in Hunterdon county. The 10 pt was shot this year on Nov 8th. I dont have a score yet because i havent scored him. I believe him to only be 3 years old. I have history with this deer so i feel pretty good about the guess. All three deer were shot from the ground.

IMG 0638

IMG 0648

IMG 0680

IMG 0115

Yes 2012 was a great year for me. My son was 9 years old at the time and he was the one who got me permission to hunt the land where i shot both of those deer. He went to school with a kid who's parents wanted to get rid of the deer on their property. Needless to say my son got whatever he wanted for Christmas that year. lol