LPJR

Your best NJ bow bucks....Post em up here

Great bucks everyone 

I cant post my best buck with the bow because its only a 3 pointer  :eek: and only the second buck I have shot

That's ok a 3 pointer was once one of my biggest. We all started somewhere. I still have that 3 pointer on a plaque. I actually have every buck I ever shot. I can look at any of my bucks and remember every hunt like it was yesterday.
  • Agree 3

Still have not taken a NJ buck despite my constant efforts  :down:  thought this year might of been the year.

I don't have pictures of my 2 biggest NJ bow bucks.  Nowadays everybody has a phone to snap pictures but for the first 30 years of my hunting "career" it was an effort to get pictures taken.  I probably have pictures of less than 10% of my deer.    

I don't have pictures of my 2 biggest NJ bow bucks.  Nowadays everybody has a phone to snap pictures but for the first 30 years of my hunting "career" it was an effort to get pictures taken.  I probably have pictures of less than 10% of my deer.

Yea Rusty me to.

Great deer and great pictures JB.  Hope all is going well.     

Great bucks everyone 

I cant post my best buck with the bow because its only a 3 pointer  :eek: and only the second buck I have shot 

My 1st buck was a 4 pointer which may have been a 160" to me! That is what memories are made of troutandbucks No shame in any deer taken with the bow at all..

Edited by LPJR
  • Agree 2

Nice buck Oneday.   :up:

rgw, he said NJ bucks,  that's a mule deer.   :rofl:

IMG_0130.JPG The one on the left is my best shot in 2007. The one on the right was my sons first buck he shot at age 11 in 2010. IMG_0607.JPG

This one is my best public land buck shot this year in the Monmouth County Parks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree 8

The one on the right was my sons first buck he shot at age 11 in 2010. 

That's great.   :up:  :up:

• Agree 1

1992 compound

DSCF3036.JPG

2007? Spot and Stalk up on the Kittatinny Ridge, Black Widow, probably the oldest one I ever shot,

Mountainbuck07007.jpg

not the biggest, but my Best Bow, Hunters Niche Predator w/phenolic, (modeled after Bear bows of the late 60s)

and, one of my best shots, first hit him back, (liver) and as he walked away I double lunged him at 32 yards

035-1.jpg

another with the Black Widow

bbb.jpg

• Agree 5

10/14/2013 (10/13 was the longest night of my life as I had to back out and wait)

5 1/2 yrs old

Zone 7

I hope you're not promoting that bow in the picture. You may be banned from here.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by Jerseybassnbow

Those are a couple of great bucks Greybeard and 68.   :up:  :up: