Thunderchicken

Finally some snow in SJ

I was out in zone 35 this morning and afternoon.. I was expecting movement because of the fresh coating this morning and the temps this afternoon, seen 2 does far off in the distance this morning .. good luck tomorrow

• Agree 1

my bro hooked up the plow and headed south today, he said he had to go poach some plow jobs from you southern boys to make some money, lol

I'm up and getting ready.Supposed to get some snow down here in 34 but it doesn't look like its falling yet.Hopefully it gets them moving good luck to everyone going out!

Nothing in Farmingdale right now. We got some yesterday but most of it is gone. Sure makes seeing critters a lot easier. But it's going to make the ride over to the Assunpink this afternoon interesting.

he said he had to go give some -low jobs to you southern boys to make some money, lol

WTF!  Sick I tell ya.

Got out of stand around 10:30.didn't see a thing.we're getting a lot of snow here and its still coming down hard.The roads are horrible

had a doe and her young come in around 7:00 and hung out til 7:40. I got cold not being able to shed the snow or move for 40 minutes. Nothing else came before I left at 8:30