Swamprat

Mathews switchback XT. For sale/trade...

The Switchback is still my bow of choice, I killed my illinois buck with it this year while my brand new Mathews Halon 32 stayed at the house serving as a back up. Great bow! Good luck with the sale, if I didn’t have two switchbacks already I’d be buying it.

Thanks. Yea it's a great bow. I'm at a point(bad shoulder)I'd rather harvest the deer with a 150lb draw xbow verses a 40-45lb compound bow. I feel I owe it to the animal. My kids are still a few years away from pulling a 65-70lb bow. Hence it's collecting dust. Thanks again for kind words.

If you donate $200 to Stevo's page you can have this setup. Not shipping it. Can arrange pickup in Burlington county area.

Nick

• Agree 1

Any chance that your bow originated from someone living around Mill Lane in Columbus?

No sir. Believe he was from browns Mills. Military guy. Was moving and didn't want to take it with him.

If you donate $200 to Stevo's page you can have this setup. Not shipping it. Can arrange pickup in Burlington county area.

Nick

Awesome gesture for Steve's family Swamprat!

Plus the buyer gets the added bonus of having one of the best Mathews bows made.. :up:  :up:  :up:

• Agree 1

Mathews Switchback best bow ever! Period. I have two of them plus the mathews Halon 32 -6... I still prefer the Switchback. I shot my illinois buck with it this year, brought the Halon as a backup. Good luck with the sale, I’m surprsed you didn’t blow it out on eBay, you would have gotten $250 easily.

Nick

That's one hell of gesture Swamprat!