IGNORED

Who's gonna hunt winterbow??

smoking gun

About to go to the stand and it is 25 degrees and according to the weather it feels like 12 with the wind chill. IMG_0681.JPG

Will update in a few hours. Feel like a nut doing this before work today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

Well I saw a lot of squirrels.  Wind wasn't as bad as I was expecting but I left at home the warm boots. I never felt my feet were that cold until i started walking out of the woods and they went instantly numb. LOL   :rofl:

I hope to get back out Saturday. I would love to hunt tomorrow afternoon in the snow but the truck is going in for service.

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

Welcome Kevin.  

Winter bow can be a tough time to start hunting, but it's a great time to scout and learn the land.  I use this time of the year to walk as much property as I can.

I'm not familiar with Medford, wish I could help more.