Farmingdales Finest

Where to get license tomorrow?

So I found out earlier this week that the Kmart I usually get my licenses went out of business. I figured I would go to Dicks in freehold after hunting today and found out that their license machine was broken. The cashier said it's out of order all the time. So frustrating that there is no where to get my archery license.

So does anyone know if L&H in Wall is open tomorrow and if not who is open in or near Monmouth County?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine today at the Dicks Sporting Goods in Brick on Rt 70 no problem. I believe they open at 10am tomorrow. I once had an employee at a Dicks tell me that the license machine was down. I let him know that I did not think it was to please try it now for me. Miracle it was now working. Sometimes lazy employees don't want to run the machine. Asking for the manager often gets your license issued.

I think the nearest is on route 9 in Howell. I live in Highlands by Sandy Hook.

There is a Wallmart on 9 in sayerville. I am in your boat need to find one Tomorow as well. Have little faith in Wallmart. What dicks did you try.

There is a Wallmart on 9 in sayerville. I am in your boat need to find one Tomorow as well. Have little faith in Wallmart. What dicks did you try.

Dicks in Freehold.

Crazy how often those machines break in Dicks...I agree that it's mostly employees not know how to or not wanting to do it. I'm going to attempt tomorrow.

• Agree 1

Went to Woods & Water this a.m. and they were closed for inventory. I hate going to Dicks in Brick, but unfortunately they may be your best bet...

Edited by rackemup

If you would only register online at NJDFAG  you can get your Licenses.   :headscratch:  

You can print your fishing license to use immediately, but not your hunting license and for what ever reason that sucks....

Licenses went on sale on 12/15, I think.  If you had gone online and bought what you needed, you'd have it already.

Planning goes a long way, just sayin'...

• Agree 1

went to get my all-around at Simon Peter on the 23rd but machine was down all day.  I ordered it online - luckily got in mail on the 31st!   Talk about cutting it close for a winter bow hunt today.

• Agree 1

Got mine also at the Walmart, but in Newton today. I have to say, the lady taking care of them did it flawlessly even with a huge line of customers.

She was pleasant and was laughing at the sheer number of ones she printed out today. I'm definitely going to mention to a manager next time I am there how well she handled the crowds.

• Agree 1

went to get my all-around at Simon Peter on the 23rd but machine was down all day.  I ordered it online - luckily got in mail on the 31st!   Talk about cutting it close for a winter bow hunt today.

You took a chance and won you lucky bast$&d! lol

• Agree 1

Am I wrong you can not buy your 2017 during 1016 season ???? in advance !!!!!

Yes, you can.  I think they went on sale on 12/15.  They start when the seasons starts, but you can get them a couple of weeks in advance.

Yes, you can.  I think they went on sale on 12/15.  They start when the seasons starts, but you can get them a couple of weeks in advance.

Thanks 4 the reply did not think it changed over the years.  Ever wonder why there were 15 cents on the price of a license Like $5.15 as an example the seller got the 15 cents.

NJDFAG has created a mess with Licencing, Permitting, Stamps, Fees, while other states make it simpler,  Yet they still cry poverty. I have not bought a license in many years due to health other than my senior lifetime claming license last year, and no need for a Freshwater fishing license anymore.