Jeff M

Biggest fluke

On the Parker Pete we have the DD club and the fastest limit on boat club. Our trips usually start at 0630... I think our limit record is 0945. and our biggest fluke to date was 12 even... w other DD on board.

aug9d.jpg

july6c.jpg

:thumb_up:Craigspics105.jpg

11..and 9.8 fishing with junior on out on a limb.. actually i caught my biggest striper and tog with junior..

Here's a picture from that day 2 hours before we stopped fishing. Capt Hal made us stop to take a picture lol.

When I heard about this trip i was very disapointed i couldnt make it.. needless to say...

:thumb_up:Craigspics105.jpg

11..and 9.8 fishing with junior on out on a limb.. actually i caught my biggest striper and tog with junior..

When I heard about this trip i was very disapointed i couldnt make it.. needless to say...

Awesome:thumb_up:...Is that a charter or private boat?

Here's my personal best 10.4

:cool:..I like the spots!

:cool:..I like the spots!

Yea I love that picture. That was literally like 2 minutes after it was caught. Once it went into this fish box, it lost all the cool looking spots and looked like every other dead fluke lol

I guess both.. hes a Charter captain (out on a limb sport fishing) but on that day we were out just fishin....

I hope theres a buch more pics up here this year with some Giant fluke..

Biggest for me is 11.4 but last year was a banner year had a 10 and 10.2 and 5 fish over 7 pounds.Can't wait for the season to start this year.

Biggest i ever landed was a 14.9 pounder under the the Rockaway Bridge. I will never forget, that fish.... thought i hooked bottom till it moved...

4 pounds dont really fluke that much

Took me forever to break six pounds, but in the last two years i think ive had 6 or 7 over eight pounds. Size limits are working and im fine with five fish limit, thats twenty fillets.

It will happen..I worked on boats and it took me a while as well..more time on the water it's bound to happen eventually

It will happen..I worked on boats and it took me a while as well..more time on the water it's bound to happen eventually

If I spend anymore time on the water or in the woods I'll end up divorced.

Oh wait, I already am......:loco:

I catch a lot of fluke. Mostly fish the Delaware bay. Just don't seem to cross paths with ginormous fluke. I'll have to try the old grounds this year and see if that does the trick.

Have not fished in years but my best fluke was a 4.5 lb'er, it was a biggie for me, I can't imagine a 9 or 10 lb fish. My 4.5 feed a family of four.